Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

London Sealife

Hi I am going to LOndon Sealife aquarium on the 3rd of march for my birthday as I have always wanted to go, but i have a 7 month old baby and off course will need to bottle feed and use a pushchair, my mum spent a lot of money on the tickets and my babysitter and back up babysitters are all busy that day! I was just wondering if a pushchair was okay in the sealife centre, and is there a cafe/restaurent that would be happy to give me a jug of hot water if needed? I dont want to be miles away from home unable to heat up a bottle of milk for my baby! I havea  tommee tipppee bottle warmer flask, but once a bottle or 2 has been heated with that water it goes too cold to use again.. I need somewhere/someone to refill my flask with hot water! I sound silly I know but I jsut want to be prepared!

Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    Hey hun, any sea life I have been to dont have a cafe but I'm in Manchester not London perhaps they do up your end. I used to whenever going on a trip was fill up a flask of hot water, bring a bowl, a flask of cold water so that when I made the milk up I could cool it down if the water was still hot and it used to be if I'm honest which was great I used to pour the water in the bowl and stand the bottle in it to cool it off. I have always brought my buggy into sealife and nothing ever has been said I have 2 and have done this with both of them so you should be fine. :)