Forum home Birth clubs Due in October 2020

Due in October 2020

Replies

• basil2014 said:
    Yes! I thought i was the only one but def had them yesterday and a little now that I’m up and aware lol Nicky55 said:
    Is anyone experiencing some slight cramps in lower abdomen? Nothing too painful just noticeable x 

Always good to hear other people are getting similar symptoms x
  • Hi everyone, congratulations! Wishing you all a healthy pregnancy. 

I found out a few days ago, I’m due around 16th October. This will be number 4 for me. X 
  • 13DPO finally got a strong positive. Welcome @Tillie4 congratulations hunny xxxxxxx
  • Thanks @Shanaex It’s so reassuring seeing that line get darker xxx
  • Hi @Tillie4 welcome and congratulations! 

• Wow now that’s a strong positive lol congrats 💕‼️Shanaex said:

• Thanks @basil2014 morning sickness started today. Started from the smell of fried egg, and I love fried egg lool 
  • Butsie185 said:
    Hi @Tillie4 welcome and congratulations! 

Thank you, congratulations to you too x
  • Tillie4Tillie4 Regular
    edited Feb 8, 2020 7:51AM
    @Shanaex tests look great. These are mine, darkest one was last night @13 dpo  I’ve got one left which I’m saving for tomorrow morning hoping for a nice dark line    
  • Morning ladies, how is everyone feeling? Today I'm 5w3d, the nausea has gone which is good but the tiredness is tough, I don't remember it being this bad last time! 

Have my first GP appointment on Thursday to look forward to but I feel like the next 6 weeks are going to drag!
  • Your so lucky @Butsie185 my nausea/sickness has just started. I’m also still waiting for my doctors to call back to book me my first appointment. Can’t wait 

@Tillie4 last test looks great. 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼. 

This will be my 3rd child now xxxx
  • Morning ladies, have woken up today with full blown conjunctivitis in both my eyes. It started yesterday and I went to Boots and asked what I could use, they said i needed to see a doctor due to being pregnant. Just going with hot water and cotton wool and hopefully it will clear in its own.

How is everyone else doing?  
  • It’s funny how your saying this because ever since I found out I was pregnant my eyes have been proper itching me, like u would think my hay fever had returned. Well annoying, 

Hope it gets better real soon love xx
  • Ooouuuuu the nausea settled in you guys what’s good for this? 
  • Hi @Tillie4 welcome to the thread and huge congratulations! How old are your 3 kids? 
    Lily211 who has posted over here to come join this thread too. 
  • @basil2014 i feel you! I’m feeling sick most of the time now.. seabands for travel sickness work a treat for me but can only get away wearing them when I’m at home otherwise it’s a bit obvious..!! Peppermint tea seems to make things better too. 
  • @basil2014 i feel you! I’m feeling sick most of the time now.. seabands for travel sickness work a treat for me but can only get away wearing them when I’m at home otherwise it’s a bit obvious..!! Peppermint tea seems to make things better too. 
    How far on are you? 
  • Oh thank you I’m gonna try peppermint tea Hannylou247 said:
    @basil2014 i feel you! I’m feeling sick most of the time now.. seabands for travel sickness work a treat for me but can only get away wearing them when I’m at home otherwise it’s a bit obvious..!! Peppermint tea seems to make things better too. 

• @Nicky55 Only 6 weeks- was exactly the same with my first but it went by 10 weeks so hoping it’s the same this time round..!!