Forum home Product Tests Product tests

Is your baby prone to dry skin or eczema? Signup to try HappySkin base layer clothes: £200 voucher!

DanielleMFMDanielleMFM admin
edited Feb 27, 2020 10:48AM in Product tests

Hello. 

We are looking for 15 parents or carers of 6 to 9 month-old babies with dry, sensitive or eczema-prone skin to join our latest MadeForMums product test, to test and keep a HappySkin infant bodysuit with fold away mitts and a sleepsuit worth in total £34, and provide us with your feedback. 

HappySkin base layer clothing, which should be worn next to the skin, is specifically designed for babies who have dry, sensitive skin or mild to moderate eczema. 

The people at HappySkin say their base layer range “aids in the repair and protection of children’s skin, allowing the dry and damaged skin to be soothed, repaired and protected. The innovative HappySkin base layers incorporate a unique polymer technology (DreamSkin), which has been available on prescription for over a decade but is now available for everyone.”

To be in with a chance of being a tester, you need to complete this short questionnaire which should take no longer than 3 minutes, and then add a reply on this thread, letting us know you’ve signed up.

If you're chosen to be a tester, we'll send you a HappySkin baby bodysuit with fold away mitts and a sleepsuit. Then we'll ask you to test out them out on a daily basis, over a 2-week period, and give your feedback by answering a few simple questions and posting up some pictures, on a special (different) Product Tests feedback thread.

Everyone who leaves quality feedback (quality means answering all the questions fully and posting your pictures) and is part of this product test, will be entered into a draw to win the £200 Amazon voucher.

Note: Any comments and pictures you post on our Feedback thread may be used HappySkin in future advertising and marketing material. See full Ts&Cs here.

Replies

• Hi I've signed up and completed survery. Would love to try some different products for my son as still struggling to find one product that works for all areas of his sore/dry skin.
    Thanks 
  • Completed survey, would love to try these clothes with my little boy 
  • Survey completed & fingers crossed! Thank you 
  • Would love to try this out with my baby. Have completed survey
  • my baby boy suffers from dry skin, were yet to come across anything to help with it, would love to product test this 💙💙 Hopefully its our answer to get rid of it.
  • I’ve completed the survey so all signed up. Thanks.xxx
  • Survey completed and signed up. Re clothing size I have said 6-9 month but if they run small 9-12month would be better as Alex is a long baby. 🤞
  • all signed up this looks great x
  • Completed survey 🤞🏼 Sounds great :) 
  • Survey complete.

My baby suffers terribly with eczema. Constantly scratching herself. Has to have her hands covered everynight as she will scratch herself all night. On piriton to help with the itching but not really working 
  • I have signed up and would love to participate
  • I have completed the survey. My little boy and I would love to help 🙂 Thank you. 
  • Thank you all for signing up to this product test - signup is now closed.

We will be emailing selected testers today/tomorrow. Please do look out for an email from Jenny Kendrick, and perhaps check your spam folder just in case.

If you have not received an email within the next 36 hours, we're afraid you've not been selected to take part. Please do keep an eye on the forum, as we have more product tests coming up soon. 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions