Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Do I have line eyes or is this positive?

Ok so I am 5 days out from AF and I took this first response this morning with fmu. I know it's still early. Pic was taken within the read window.

Replies

• Did u say af is due in 5 days ? Or 5 days late for period? 
  • 5 until AF is due. I'm due to start the 19th.
  • it is still early, but I do see a line, do another in 48 hours with fmu x

• Amnx thank you for reply to me.
  • let me know how you get on x
  • Anyone else see something or no?
  • I can just see something! X 
  • Thank you amy8970
  • Didn't have a first response to use this morning so used a cheap Dollar one and nothing. The one I used I know for a fact won't pick it up this early should have went to the other store but oh well.
  • Ok so I went back and the one this morning did have a faint line. So I took another test just now and it has a line. It's faint but there. (Another cheap one) Will do first response in the morning.
  • I am so confused.☹️ First response was looks negative. Like I can hold it a certain way and maybe see a line but I'm gonna say there's no line. I took it with fmu also. But I had a positive on a cheap one yesterday. Anyone want to chime in please. Pic of the one yesterday is posted. Idk what to think any more. I'm due to start in 3 days.
  • id wait till af is 1 day late and test again
  • Yeah I'm out of test. Threw the ones I've done in the trash and just gonna wait til Wednesday gets here. I've only been stressing about because I'm in the process of finding a wedding dress.