Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Faint Positive or Evaporation line???

Hii, my period is 7 days late and I did one hpt yesterday and one first thing on the morning. These were the 2 results. Are these faint positives or evap lines? The picture is not very clear. The lines appeared right after peeing on the stick.

Replies

• Congratulations you are pregnant 😊😊😊
  • Ayana said:
    Congratulations you are pregnant 😊😊😊
    You really think so?? They can't be EVAP lines?
  • I’d try a first response will be more clearer xx
  • I’d try a first response will be more clearer xx
    First test also have faint positive and second test does look like evap but first didnt have. Just get any cheap test dont waste money on frer  it gave me 2 false negatives 
  • The last one to the right i just took right now.

• Ayana said:
    I’d try a first response will be more clearer xx
    First test also have faint positive and second test does look like evap but first didnt have. Just get any cheap test dont waste money on frer  it gave me 2 false negatives 
    I never had any problems with frer, it was either a blank negative or when I got my positive it was faint then got darker. I think the cheap tests are known to give more false positives with Evaps especially the strip ones 
  • Ayana said:
    I’d try a first response will be more clearer xx
    I never had any problems with frer, it was either a blank negative or when I got my positive it was faint then got darker. I think the cheap tests are known to give more false positives with Evaps especially the strip ones 

I got my Bfp on 29th of October 2019 and I used 3 different brand just the cheapest tests and other 2 tests were frer and both of them was false negative. Was such a waste of money but for everyone test work differently.
  • Nou said:
    The last one to the right i just took right now.

Middle one looks like faint positive to me. So out of 3 all of them come up with second line. So as I said I would get different brand just to check
  • They look positive to me hun! Can you try a different pink dye test? First response maybe x
  • Thank you all so much ♥️ I'll try a different test and let you know♥️♥️
  • Nou said:
    Thank you all so much ♥️ I'll try a different test and let you know♥️♥️
    Good luck and fingers crossed for you 🥰💓
  • They look definitely positive to me! Congratulations! 
  • Al look positive to me too