Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Line eyes please

Still early but any thoughts! 

Replies

• Options
    Kinda looks like the start of something I posted a thread with one today too. Good luck and keep us posted.
  • Options
    I see it too! Good luck! I'll test on the 21st! 
  • Options
    I see something! Good luck xx 
  • Options
    I dont see anything sorry 
  • Options
    Ladies please help- there’s a bfn This morning frer.
    i know this doesn’t look noticeable in the pics but the line is clear in person- faint but def there with pink in it. So why bfn now when you can’t get false positive? Is  there still hope  :'(
  • Options
    SunshineBSunshineB Regular
    edited Feb 15, 2020 8:47AM
    Sorry but I don't see anything in that first picture. 
    It is less known but some people in this group have had bad indent lines on FRERs and they even had colour x
  • Options
    Honestly it’s  much clearer in person. Perhaps it is false then so sad :( 
  • Options
    I see that line no problem in the last pic Sophie
  • Options
    I see a line! X 
  • Options
    So it’s so confusing that now I have bfn? Really deflated as I wasn’t convinced I’m pg and just assumed it would be darker today x 
  • Options
    Levels only double every two days. You did have a positive though. Just wait and then do another test. To be honest I test better in the middle of the day. 
  • Options
    Could it also be a chemical pregnancy? It’s so deflating :( surely it can’t  pick up hcg if not there xx
  • Options
    It the line wouldn't just disappear if it was a CP. I had one last year and I got my first BFP at 12 dpo but the line never got darker as I checked everyday and then it just faded away to nothing x
  • Options
    With mc u would start bleeding as soon as u get negative hpt. X
  • Options
    So ladies- I couldn’t hold our son poas again another first response and there’s a faint line again. So can’t just have been a dud with the first one? Any advice now? 
  • Options
    Where did u buy those frers
  • Options
    Not from the same place- one amazon one boots. What are you suggesting?
  • Options
    Some frers from Amazon are getting indents. 
  • Options
    As I said bought one from boots too though
  • Options
    Which one  the one which was negative?