Forum home Birth clubs Due in October 2020

Due in October 2020

Replies

• Hi @Tillie4 welcome to the thread and huge congratulations! How old are your 3 kids? 
    Lily211 who has posted over here to come join this thread too. 
    Thanks Danielle, they are 14, 7, 4 
  • No Morning sickness at the moment but I’ve had all day nausea with some vomiting all 3 pregnancies. 

I’m only just over 4 weeks, usually start vomiting around 6 weeks. I’ve ordered some morning sickness tea and going to try taking extra vitamin b6 that helps some apparently, I have checked it with a doctor who said it was fine to try. 

Currently really hunger, can’t sleep past 4am and have a bit of lower back niggles. 

Hope the sickness doesn’t hit us to badly or for too long ladies x 
  • Hi everyone... New to this thread...
    A big congrats to all the ladies on here...
    I am 4 weeks 4 days with baby #3...  Had a m/c a year ago at 10 weeks so Im a little nervous...
  • Hi @Livengood welcome to the forum and congratulations, though we're really sorry to hear of your loss - totally understand the trepidation. Wishing you a super sticky bean. 

@Tillie4 OOOO do you think your eldest will be helpful when baby arrives? Have you told them you're pregnant or are you waiting a while? 
  • Hi @Livengood welcome to the forum and congratulations, though we're really sorry to hear of your loss - totally understand the trepidation. Wishing you a super sticky bean. 

@Tillie4 OOOO do you think your eldest will be helpful when baby arrives? Have you told them you're pregnant or are you waiting a while? 
    That’s a good question. I haven’t told my kids either. I think I’m going to wait for mine. How about you guys 
  • I also haven’t told my kids lol, not sure how the eldest will take it. What’s the easiest way to tell them? Not sure whether she will be happy or not. 

But now 5 weeks mood swings, VERY tied and constant headaches.

xxxx 
  • @basil2014 no I’ve not told them yet and plan not to for some time. My eldest isn’t going to impressed I know that already, they will get use to it 🙈 The other two will be really excited. 

Im holding off telling everyone yet. I know some are going to think I’m crazy having number 4 x 
  • Hey ladies! I am due October 10th!!!!!  
  • Hi @Hannah-0132, congratulations xx
  • I’m 5 weeks pregnant no other symptoms really but I’m just so snappy! People are really bugging me 😂 
  • @DanielleMFM thank you for the warm welcome... My son is 11 and daughter is 9 and ofcourse they have been asking for another sibling... Boy wants a boy and girl wants a girl.. 😆  No... We havent told them yet... Definatley waiting til I'm much further along... 
  • Welcome @Hannah-0132 and huge congratulations! Don't you just love those digital tests! 
    Don't forget everyone, you can come and add your estimated due dates over here - see if you have a due date buddy. 
  • @Nicky55 I know exactly how your feeling, VERY snappy and every little thing irritates me. 
    I mean I couldn’t even get my key in the door I felt well annoyed 😂😂
  • Evening ladies, how are you all doing? 

I've got viral conjunctivitis at the moment so feeling very sorry for myself and have been signed off work for a week! 

Apart from that everything is plodding along nicely - as far as I can tell! 

Had anyone had any appointments yet? 

• @Butsie185 hope you get some rest and feel better soon. 

I’ve not booked in with midwife yet, will probably get that done next few days. I coming up to 5 weeks, feeling tired and can feel the sickness creeping in. 
  • Good morning everyone, how are you all doing? 
  • still bloated and occasional cramping, but that’s about for me! Getting nervous I just want to be sick so I know Iv got some symptoms 
  • I’m really struggling with the constant sick feeling and tiredness. I’ve had to tell a few people as I felt so bad lying and it was obvious when I went to a wedding yesterday as I kept running to the loo 🙈 Really anxious about feeling this way for the next 5 weeks.. or longer!! @nicky55 I didn’t get any symptoms to begin with with my first so enjoy it while it lasts, I’m sure all is okay :) 
  • @Hannylou247 thank
    you, I had a MC in Aug so I’m a bit paranoid this time round x
  • Completely understandable @Nicky55- I was in a similar situation last time round. I decided to get an early pregnancy scan which made my anxiety slightly improve as 12 weeks just seemed too long to wait!! X