Forum home Birth clubs Due in July 2020

Due in July 2020 - Part 2

Replies

• @Chloe87 I had the same cramps about 3 weeks ago when i was 17 weeks and it lasted for two days went to doctor they said its stretching pain called ligament pain. Pain normally comes from the right lower abdomen and feels like period cramps and for me it was painful to move or get up from bed or even keep my back straight. Doctor said to me to be quite careful with my movements and use hot water bottle with warm cover as it's the safest option. Constipation also is the cause of cramps in abdomen. I'm also gassy and constipated. Worst constipation i had was from week 18 up week 19 so far. But my bowel movement hasnt become completely perfect I guess you cant expect that during pregnancy. 
  • Ayana said:
    @Chloe87 I had the same cramps about 3 weeks ago when i was 17 weeks and it lasted for two days went to doctor they said its stretching pain called ligament pain. Pain normally comes from the right lower abdomen and feels like period cramps and for me it was painful to move or get up from bed or even keep my back straight. Doctor said to me to be quite careful with my movements and use hot water bottle with warm cover as it's the safest option. Constipation also is the cause of cramps in abdomen. I'm also gassy and constipated. Worst constipation i had was from week 18 up week 19 so far. But my bowel movement hasnt become completely perfect I guess you cant expect that during pregnancy. 
    I've had a bottle on it and it is starting to ease up now I hate all these cramps and pains it worrys me so much my bowl has been terrible I have stuff from the doctor to take when im bunged up so might have a sachet tonight when I get in from work 
  • Chloe87 said:
    Ayana said:
    @Chloe87 I had the same cramps about 3 weeks ago when i was 17 weeks and it lasted for two days went to doctor they said its stretching pain called ligament pain. Pain normally comes from the right lower abdomen and feels like period cramps and for me it was painful to move or get up from bed or even keep my back straight. Doctor said to me to be quite careful with my movements and use hot water bottle with warm cover as it's the safest option. Constipation also is the cause of cramps in abdomen. I'm also gassy and constipated. Worst constipation i had was from week 18 up week 19 so far. But my bowel movement hasnt become completely perfect I guess you cant expect that during pregnancy. 
    I've had a bottle on it and it is starting to ease up now I hate all these cramps and pains it worrys me so much my bowl has been terrible I have stuff from the doctor to take when im bunged up so might have a sachet tonight when I get in from work 
    Try eating prunes, dates and dry apricots it helps with bowel movement. Or apples. I do have lactulose from doctor but I used it only once I try and wait until things going to start moving haha
  • They have also told me today that I have posterior placenta and she also mentioned that it's good because its easier to look at the baby,also I'm having stronger kicks today and she said its completely normal with posterior placenta. I'm glad that baby has been active most of the day. She was actually lying on her belly upside down and refused to look at us but I have seen her face, as well was watching her messing about inside my belly and playing with her nose it was so funny😍 cant wait for all of us to confirm that we are having healthy babies.
  • @Chloe87 thanks! Yeah they usually take a shot between the legs and can tell from that! They did show us during the ultrasound though! 

@Ayana congrats on baby girl!!  Wow that's a lot of baby girls in this group!!! Isnt the kicking/movement an amazing feeling! 

I have told my work today that I am expecting and they couldnt believe I was already 5 months along Haha! They were happy for me though, it was making me quite nervous when it was time to tell them! But I feel a lot better now
  • @thinkingpositive1 I can’t believe you’ve only just told work. My colleagues found out when I was 8 weeks. Mind you that was because I was going to the loo so often and I was worries about another miscarriage so I figured best to tell people and have support than try and bid it. 

I’ve been full of wind as well. Digestion slows right down when your pregnant. I’ve had some cramps on and off for a while they come and go. I’m worried that I might have a UTI I’ve had this weird pain in the lower half of my belly feels like lots of water. I had this feeling when I went to see the midwife a couple weeks back but there was no growth so figured it was growing pains. 

I’ve been creative again the last couple days. Really loving the bunny theme for the nursery. 

• Afternoon ladies
    we finally had our 20 week scan - can’t believe we’re half way though already. 
    Baby was doing well and wriggling all over the place. 
    We’re over the moon we’re expecting a little girl 😍😍 so excited

• MrsP13 said:
    Afternoon ladies
    we finally had our 20 week scan - can’t believe we’re half way though already. 
    Baby was doing well and wriggling all over the place. 
    We’re over the moon we’re expecting a little girl 😍😍 so excited

Yay congratulations  xxx I sooo home mine is a girl
  • @Chloe87 amazing congrats to you too. There’s a lot of girls being born in July 
  • MrsP13 said:
    @Chloe87 amazing congrats to you too. There’s a lot of girls being born in July 
    Haha sorry I meant to put I HOPE  mine is a girl !!!! I still have another three weeks to wait to find out xx
  • Chloe87Chloe87 Regular
    edited Feb 18, 2020 6:46PM
    Had anyone dabbled inna hald glass if red ? I wasnt fussed  at all by wine but since entering my second trimester ice defo been craving red wine I'd had an odd half glass here and there anyone else ?
  • Congratulations @MrsP13 💕💕 I have my 20 week scan tomorrow! Can’t wait, just to see everything is all ok 👌🏻 We are leaving gender as a surprise so I’ll have to update you in July 😂😂
  • How lovely for you. Yes, so many girls being born in July. We find out the sex 12th March - it can’t come quick enough for us! 
  • @Chloe87 haha autocorrect is a nightmare. Have you had any thoughts as to what baby might be? I’ve been right with both mine so far 

@Charlot-2411 that will be a wonderful surprise to have in July. 

@Ellis90 that date will come around a lot sooner than you think. 
  • MrsP13 said:
    @Chloe87 haha autocorrect is a nightmare. Have you had any thoughts as to what baby might be? I’ve been right with both mine so far 

@Charlot-2411 that will be a wonderful surprise to have in July. 

@Ellis90 that date will come around a lot sooner than you think. 
    A girl!! I've dreamt it's a girl and I've had  girl symptoms and I feel it's a girl I know I could be wrong but it's so strong! 
  • @Chloe87 I know what you mean. People say pregnancies are always different. This time round I’ve been much more tired that I was with my son. My nausea was much more intense and I’ve broken out in spots all over. My bump is also loads lower than my son. Everything told me it was a girl. 

• @MrsP13 awww, Congratulations!!!! So happy for you guys!!! Another baby girl added to the list!! Wow!! 

I am not very close with anyone at my work and wanted to wait to tell my boss until I knew everything was going well and baby was healthy!! 
    You're art work collection for the nursery is coming along fantastic!!!

I have also been very uncomfortable with gas and bloating during the whole pregnancy so far! It's a nightmare! As for your possible uti maybe try and get that looked at/tested! I've had a few in my life and they aren't very nice! 

@Chloe87 I have not even thought about drinking to be honest, I drank quite a bit before becoming pregnant but in my opinion it's not worth the risk!! I know my mum had a few glasses throughout all her pregnancies and me and my siblings came out alive lol 
  • Hi everyone, we've created you a Due Date and Gender thread in your birth club - please do feel free to add yourself if you're not there already (apologies if you're not there - hard to keep track of everyone!), and update as and when. 
  • @MrsP13 congratulations!! A baby girl!! How wonderful!! Love the bunny theme and all of your creativity!! 

Anyone check out that comedian I posted about the other day? It may diffuse your stress and just make you laugh! That’s what it did for me!! 😂
  • Have my anatomy scan on Friday and it will be my 1st ultrasound and I’m getting excited and a tad anxious!! My husband will be with me tho! Will post pics soon!! 

Been eating a lot of sardines. My midwives said they’re so good when pregnant for so many reasons!! Been enjoying them a lot!! Eating lots of fish and veggies too! Going to make a beef stew this weekend bc I haven’t had that much red meat at all. Been also having lots of yogurt with banana and blueberries and been loving eating pears!! What kind of yummy foods have you all been eating?