Forum home Product Tests Product tests

Fancy testing a Maxi-Cosi Mica 360° car seat worth £299? £200 Amazon voucher up for grabs!

Hello. 

We are looking for 10 parents or carers of children aged newborn to approximately 4 years old (your child must not be taller than 105cm), with a car with ISOFIX fittings, who would like to join our latest MadeForMums product test, to test and keep a Maxi-Cosi Mica car seat, worth £299. 

Maxi-Cosi says “We would like to introduce you to our brand new car seat, Mica. Not only does it have an amazing 360° rotation, but it also allows for rearward-facing travel from birth up until the age of approximately 4 years, as well as forward-facing travel for toddlers. Designed with an integrated ISOFIX base for the sturdiest connection to the car, the seat also comes complete with G-CELL technology which offers maximum protection of your child, in case of a side impact, and complies with the highest safety standards, i-Size (ECE R129)”.

To be in with a chance of being a tester, firstly, please confirm your car is compatible with the Mica car seat by checking here. Then please add a reply on this thread, letting us know your child’s age, if they are over 2 years old please tell us their height, and the make and model of your car. Please also confirm you have ISOFIX settings in your car.  

If you're chosen to be a tester, we'll send you a Maxi-Cosi Mica seat. Then we'll ask you to test it out, and give your feedback by answering a few simple questions and posting up some pictures, on a special (different) Product Tests feedback thread.

Everyone who leaves quality feedback (quality means answering all the questions fully and posting your pictures) and is part of this product test, will be entered into a draw to win the £200 Amazon voucher.

Note: Any comments and pictures you post on our Feedback thread may be used  in future advertising and marketing material by Maxi-Cosi. See full Ts&Cs here.

Replies

• My little boy is 11 months old and we would love to test the new car seat. We currently have the Maxi Cosi Pebble Plus and I have been looking at the next stage cars seats, especially the 360 ones. My car is an Audi Q2 and has Isofix x 
  • Our car: 2017 Suzuki Vitara, 5 door, with isofix compatibility 
    Daughter: 2.5years 89cm tall
  • My daughter is almost 10months old. She is curing a Maxi Cosi Peeble Plus but we are starting to look for the next size up car seat for her. We would love to test the new Maxi cosi Mica. We have a Kia Sportage and a Volkswagen  Golf both which are compatible 😊 I think the 360 is a great idea making it easier for parents x
  • My 6 month old would love to trial this for you! We already have a 360 Cybex iCloud and we’re now looking for a long term car seat for him xx

• I have a 2 year old boy (84cm) and 10 month old girl (67cm). We have a Nissan Qashqai which is isofix compatible. We are currently looking into buying a new car seat and would love to test this one. 
  • RemyindyRemyindy Regular
    edited Feb 19, 2020 4:45PM
    I have a 17 month old son - he is 78cm tall, I’ve checked and this car seat would fit in our Toyota CHR and it has the appropriate ISOFIX mechanism for it. Thank you for being considered to do this product test for you 👍
  • D&N2812D&N2812 Regular
    edited Feb 19, 2020 4:51PM
    My son has just turned 11months old and ready to move up from his current car seat. We have a Vauxhall insignia 5door sedan 2013-( isofix compatible) We would love to test the new maxi coda mica car seat xx
  • My daughter is 13 months old, our car is suitable (Nissan Qashqui). Would love the opportunity to product test this car seat!
  • Hi, our son is 10 months and we drive a SEAT Ateca, which is ISOFIX compatible. We would love to be considered to test this product, as we already use a maxi-cosi rock but he’s getting to big for it now. Thank you.
  • Bluehawaii90Bluehawaii90 Regular
    edited Feb 19, 2020 5:09PM
    My Son is 12 weeks old and getting too big to be carried around in his maxi Cosi baby seat now ( 14lbs and 63cm) so we would love to test this. We also have a 2 year old daughter who is 93cm, so we could test a few aspects of this car seat!  I have a 2016 5 door Nissan Juke with Isofix.

• I would love to test this car seat. He is currently 2years old and round 14kg and 90cm. It would be great to review this with a bigger child so parents know it will last. I have checked the compatibility and it will fit in my car.
  • Hello. 
    Would love to test this with my 10 month old.
    I have a Kia Sportage with Isofix

Thanks
  • My little girl is 18 months old and I checked that our car would be compatible. I’d love the chance to test this seat!xx
  • edited Feb 19, 2020 5:37PM
    I’ve loved my maxi cosi pebble plus, 13 month old Charlotte really enjoys the car so would love to test this maxi cosi seat with rotation, making mummy’s life easier and keeping her rear facing till 4 is top of my priority list.  Safety first so please choose Charlotte and I.  

Bmw 3 series tourer 2018 model, checked and compatible for the back seat.  
  • Would absolutely love to be a tester of this car seat! My son is a small 17 month old. We have a Kia car which is compatible. We would love to be considered. X
  • Would love to test! Swivel seats make things so much easier. My little boy is 2 years old and our Honda FRV is compatible with the seat.
  • Hi. My son is 2 . He’s about 90 cm tall. We have a Nissan micra and a Vauxhall insignia. Thanks for the chance! 
  • Ooo I would love the chance to test this car seat! Taran is 21 months old, approx 84cm. We have a Nissan Note with ISOFix. We currently have a Joie car seat that doesn’t turn 360 and I’m finding it a real struggle being pregnant and lifting my son into the seat at an awkward angle!! Fingers crossed. x
  • We’d love to test the chair, we have a 2,5 year old 90 cm tall and a new born on the way so could be suitable for both. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻
  • My son is 21 months. We have a 2019 SEAT leon with isofix and in the process of looking for a new car seat so perfect timing 😁🤞
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions