Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

Trying and not giving up! - Part 3

Hello everyone, 

This is a new continuation thread for the Trying and Not Giving Up - Part 2 peeps, as the second thread has topped the maximum 1k post mark. 

We've posted a link to this new thread on the old thread, so hopefully everyone will be able to find it easily enough.

Replies

• Hey loves!! Hope you all have a wonderful day ❤️
  • Thanks ladies. I’m not obese or anything, classed as overweight; probably about a size 12-14 (uk size) but defo have about a stone to lose. Losing 5% of your weight is apparently one of the best things you can do.

@ginajolly90 oh love. It’s horrible isn’t it; I was in that position around Xmas and it was horrible. I’ve just been invited to her baby shower. It’s so not fair
  • Ohhh man @Catlady220 that must have been so hard ❤️ You are right though, I think people knowing sometimes, though difficult, means they know to open up about their own experiences - or at the very least, be sensitive with what they say! 

@Aliciab90 oh I could probably do with losing 5% too. Also UK 12 and it sits ok, but I'm definitely borderline BMI 25! And oh love, it's so tough! And far worse for you, you've been doing this at lot longer than I have. Sending you love!

And everyone else, good afternoon :) I'm going to make pancakes nom nom. Working from home tomorrow so can have a late night and a lie in! 

• so im like 99.9% positive i oved yesterday or on peak day :/ but i cant freaking sleep til noon since i started these vits and eating better so my temps are out of wack.......this morning was 2 hours early and i know that can make a difference.......i noticed all my early temps except this one are really low so im pretty sure if i wouldve slept the extra 2 hours it wouldve went up farther that yesterdays...........if not then i hope 3 days prior BD was good enough.......my peak was a 1.77 on cd21 so i feel like its fully possible i oved overnight...... ughhhhhhhhhh i hate when this happens......trying not to stress
  • Thanks ladies, my dh is great he is just speaking his mind, but he acts completely opposite to what he says coz he is a great hubby. I actually value his open mouth a lot, so as much as it can hurt sometimes, I try to focus more on his actions. I was feeling OK this morning so we dropped Gabi to nursery and went for grocery, I'm the only driver... But then I was feeling really unwell. Dh was carrying and I have done nothing since, I just slept and rested. So I'm a little better,  in showing some signs if getting a cold, which I hope is a cold and not womb infection, which seems unlikely. My period started early... Guess by crazy body is trying to restart cycle and ovulate. Guess gonna go get bc sooner than planned. 
  • Waaa here you all are! This not getting notifications sucks! 
    I thought I'd lost you! ❤️
  • @Emmy012 did u star them all?
  • @Catlady220 I've tried everything I can think of! Sometimes I get them in my junk and other times not at all! 

I've just had a lovely salt crystal bath and I'm feeling like a new woman! How are you all this evening? 
  • @Emmy012 I'm good....thinking I'm 2dpo
  • @Catlover2019 ☺️ I hopefully won't be too far behind you CD12 today, hopefully a peak opk in a few days time. It's not the end of the world of its later though, I'm just taking each day as it comes. 
  • @Emmy012 that's good
  • @Emmy012 I’m the same Hun! One day I was getting notifications normally and then gone! So frustrating! 

How was everyones pancakes!! 🥞
  • @SR19 pancakes?
  • Hey everyone! This kasaelee35. Yesterday I was really depressed so deleted my account. Today I feel much better. Hubby and I decided on not giving up ttc. Hubby went his Dr and got vitamin d3 5000mg to boost sperm. I have my hsg test on March 2.
  • Hey @ks36 I think I probably missed some posts on the other thread so not sure what happened to make you decide to give up / delete account but I’m glad you’re back and I’m sorry for whatever it is that made you feel down x
  • My notifications are being odd. I seem to get them if I’m mentioned in a comment but not otherwise. To be honest, I just tend to check in a few times a day to see what’s going on! 

Hope everyone is ok today. CD6 here and have decided to start BD’ing on CD9. Will also pick up some OPKs that day when I go shopping as the supermarket is next door to Poundland where I usually grab them from. Hoping for ovulation on CD12 again which is my average 🤞🏻
  • @RememberToBreathe I also don’t get notifications but it’s because I didn’t turn then lol on lol
    so if anyone mentions me elsewhere I may not realise

@Catlady220 pancakes :) it was pancake day yesterday 🥞 
    I actually didn’t have any pancakes haha

@ks36 glad you decided to stay with us, sorry you weren’t feeling great 
This discussion has been closed.