Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Is this a line?

I’m not trying to conceive but have been obsessed with thinking I might be pregnant. I’ve never heard of anyone on tri sprintec getting pregnant and I’ve been good for 7 years on it but I had a weird cramping sensation like a sharp pain like when you have to poop but I couldn’t at all and I typically have a lot of Bowel movements with no problems. It was so odd! The month before a week before my period i had spotting but had a regular period. I know it’s just wishful thinking or rather not because I’d want a child but we’re not financially stable quite yet!

Replies

• I do see something but I think these first response sometimes have evap lines that look like a positive. This was mine this morning at 10 dpo. Only way to know for sure is to wait! Good luck know for 
  • I can see a line. I found out of the 3 kits I used this morning, that one gave me the faintest line. I found the cheap HCG ones from amazon the best. Then clear blue digital x
  • Summer08 said:
    I do see something but I think these first response sometimes have evap lines that look like a positive. This was mine this morning at 10 dpo. Only way to know for sure is to wait! Good luck know for 
    Oh really?! It sure evaporated fast then! Looks like we’re in the same boat!
  • @Blushingbelly let me know how you make out! 
  • Mine was negative today:(
  • Summer08 said:
    Mine was negative today:(
    I’m sorry to hear that I had a chemical pregnancy in sep but conceived again within 3 mths I’m 13.3 now 
  • @Metalchick I don’t believe it was a chemical that I had. Since 3 out of 4 were positive yesterday. And one out of two were positive today. I believe first response brand is faulty:((
  • First response test from amazon are faulty.. I’ve seen a few ladies get false positives from them x
  • I got mine at the dollar general where I live I don’t know if that makes a difference. But def won’t use that brand again 
  • They’re usually pretty good but you do realise 10dpo is still early right