Forum home Family life & relationships Health & fitness

Could this be breast cancer?

I have this spot on my right boob. It seems to be getting worse. Its also bleeding. Could it be IBC or something else? Maybe an infected hair. I don't feel a lump under it. The skin where its red is peeling and flaky as well.

Replies

• Hi there. I would go see your GP - no idea what it is, and don't panic and think the worst, but do see your GP asap, just to get it sorted. Please let me know what they say? 
  • yes go doctors asap hun xx
  • You need to see GP. It's looks infected so you need to treat it anyway. Good luck x
  • Hi I was wondering if you found out what it was?
  • Hello, I do have exactly the same problem. :( did you find out what it is???
  • Honestly ladies I still have it. I never got it checked out. It stopped bleeding a while back. 
  •  Sure we all are oncologists and can tell you it just at once whether it is cancer or not. Please see your doctor!
  • edited Nov 28, 2022 12:31PM
    I'm very sorry to hear that. You don't have to give up and keep fighting this disease. Without treatment, patients with advanced cervical cancer live about two to three years. Perhaps you should consult another gynaecologist. I'm sure he will prescribe anticancer drugs to help control the growth of cancer cells. Unfortunately, cancer drugs are not only expensive, but they are also tough to find. I buy anticancer drugs online, which makes my life much easier. I'm glad I don't have to fight for them all the time. Take care of yourself and your health.