Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Coming off contraceptive pill and ttc baby #1! - Part 2

Hello everyone, 

This is a new continuation thread for the first part of Coming off contraceptive pill and ttc baby #1!, as the earlier thread has topped the 1k post limit.

We've posted a link to this new thread on the old thread, so hopefully everyone will be able to find it easily enough.

Enjoy!

Replies

• Ladies chat was fast haha, already part twi
  • haha crazy I didnt even realise there were parts Haha x
  • Hahaha its those flashy smiley faces. They have driven us insane. I'm on day 2 of mine now. Def feel I'll ovulate sooner than last month so hopefully only a few days until static 🤞🤞🤞
  • I did a cheapy this evening and it seemed to of got slightly lighter. 

my CB told me to test today so I tested this evening and it came up with a static and that I need to BD haha x
  • What app is that? Do your tests link up to the app? Xx
  • that is the clear blue connected app. it's the same sticks I use for the normal purple CB stick just it connects to your phone x
  • feels weird not testing this morning lol

though it's also funny as my app days I'm due on xx
  • I’m so pleased you got there @Emma63 xx 
  • feels weird not testing this morning lol

though it's also funny as my app days I'm due on xx
  • Started my first temp today (starting nights so annoyingly won’t be within time but just gonna have to roll with it) it says it needs a recent AF to chart....I haven’t had AF since December 2nd....do I need to wait until AF to see the chart?
  • No u don't just keep adding temps, and u can just put af few days ago  so chart starts. 
  • Ok thank you 
  • @Amy8970 how you getting on? Xx
  • I’m ok thank you @cheesecoleslaw86 I just haven’t been on as much as trying not to think about TWW lol. OPK is really faint now so fingers crossed my surge was CD18/19. I forgot to do one yesterday as I went out straight from work and forgot to take one with me then I didn’t get back until late. How are you doing? Xx
  • @Amy8970 I know sometimes it is good to have a wee break from it and stop thinking about ttc all the time. Easier said than done.

I'd say it's safe to say your peak was 18/19 😊 yeeeyyyy! Got everything crossed for you.

I'm good thank you. My Internet cheapies are getting darker so I think I'll have a static face tomo on cb monitor. Which will be CD 17. Well I hope it is 😅

Xxx

• I know, I’ve just been trying to keep busy where I can to keep my mind off it. CD25 today so hopefully not too much longer to wait 🤞🏻 Thank you - I really hope I’ve been lucky. Oooo I hope you do get a static, no more days of flashies!!! Xx 
  • I've been getting stomach cramps this evening period like
  • @emma63 I think we are more in tune with our bodies and feel every little twinge. Also the mind is a powerful thing and you are thinking af is coming.... Try and relax, easier said than done I know 😏

I'll update ya'll on static face tomo 😂😂😂

Hope you are all keeping well xxx
  • I think that is what is it. I keep thinking AF is coming.

I will try. I Bd early hours of friday morning which I didnt want to happen I wanted it to happen thurs evening but oh well just means I shall BD tonight or tomorrow night xx

oh yes please do xx
  • I’m the same @Emma63, every time I get like a little twinge or something I’m like oh no AF is coming 😂 x 
This discussion has been closed.