Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

13 weeks scan boy or girl.. pls help!

I had my scan and feel im having a boy but i sent it to the gender experts and they predict girl by the skull theory. Now im confused... anyone help? 

Replies

• Girl 
  • Thank you ayana, can i ask what makes you say that? I have got my hopes up after they said girl, i really dont want to be disappointed x
  • jro200107 said:
    Thank you ayana, can i ask what makes you say that? I have got my hopes up after they said girl, i really dont want to be disappointed x
    By the skull and also the angle of the spine. My baby girl also has round had xx and at 20 weeks her shape was more pronounced and they said it was a girl even though they did potty shot. 
  • Ayana said:
    jro200107 said:
    Thank you ayana, can i ask what makes you say that? I have got my hopes up after they said girl, i really dont want to be disappointed x
    By the skull and also the angle of the spine. My baby girl also has round had xx and at 20 weeks her shape was more pronounced and they said it was a girl even though they did potty shot. 
    Ayana said:
    jro200107 said:

Thank you, fingers crossed for my 20 week scan. We have all got our hopes on a little girl as it would complete my family. 😊 
  • My son and daughter both had the same exact skull shape in their scans, so I’m of no help. Fingers crossed you get the gender you are hoping for 🤞🏼
  • Thank you rachel.a21, my scan this time does look slightly different to my last little boy. But i just feel its still a boy. I am waiting for my sneak peek test to arrive because im far too impatient to wait for my 20 week scan. 
  • You could be surprised! I have a boy and really felt this one was a boy too, but was so happy to learn it was a girl! I completely understand being impatient. I booker a private scan at 14 weeks to find out early 🙈
  • I'm the same! But from the beginning I kept thinking it's a girl( and I was actually right) until 12 week scan when I seen pic then I kept thinking it's a boy. And afterwards until the very last second me and my husband thought we r having a boy and then my midwife said it's a girl ( and I wasnt surprised my gut said it was a girl from very early stage LOL) in the end of the day as long as baby is healthy is doesnt matter what gender it is. I know how hard it is to wait until 20 week gender scan 😊
  • Quick update, had my results for my sneak peek test they predict a boy. But after reading alot of reviews they give quite alot of false boy results. I do have a house fullnof boys but 2as really careful when doing the test. So really im no further forward and extremely confused lol guess i have to wait 4 more weeks for my 20 week scan! 
  • After reading this forum I'm interested in what you had?! X