Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

Have I had a miscarriage?

Kitty109Kitty109 Regular
edited Apr 19, 2020 7:14PM in Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
          I got a very faint thin positive about a three weeks ago. I was getting all the symptoms I should’ve been at 5+ weeks going into 8 weeks(nausea, vomiting, sore enlarged breasts, a change in tastes and a couple of others things). A few days ago I got a period of intense cramps and some light spotting and I read that that’s normal. Then a couple days after I got Heavy bleeding, worse than my usual periods, vomiting, large blood clots and excruciating pain. I have also had some lactation which I’ve heard can happen if you miscarry even at 8 weeks. I have problems with my periods etc and always have. I’m quite young compared to most moms and some help from some experienced moms to work out what’s going on and if I have indeed had a miscarriage as I think I have 😔.

Replies

• *need 
  • Did u confirm the pregnancy? Coz I don't see any lines on those tests.
  • Its very faint and we didn’t rush with making an appointment bc we wanted to see if it got darker.
  • Kitty109Kitty109 Regular
    edited Apr 20, 2020 11:23PM
     we’re going to make a doctors appointment as soon as possible to get me checked out because I’m still in pain and see if they can confirm anything happened and I have had problems with the level of hcg I produce so that’s why it’s faint I think and the one on the left is one I took a couple of days ago to see if there was anything there any more 
  • So ur like didn't get darker?
  • I had 6 early mcs and lines usually progresses a little before fading. Are u certain you were pregnant? Definitely get checked out , hope u get some answers x
  • Not really they did a little bit, I was only like 9 days late for my period at day 44. I’m not really sure how dark my lines get and how quickly they do as I know some women don’t get BFP until a week plus after they’re late and I’m not entirely sure of when I would’ve conceived because my cycle was on the longer side which would’ve messed with my fertile window. Thanks for the help though I’ll definitely get it checked x
  • That only happens if u don't track ovulation and u happen to ovulate a lot later. Majority of ppl get bfp Max at 14-16dpo with correct tracking. Did u use opk or bbt to confirm when u ovulated? I hope u get ur answers, and I'm really sorry If it was a loss, to be honest I hope it wasn't. Hugs
  • Kitty109 said:
              I got a very faint thin positive about a three weeks ago. I was getting all the symptoms I should’ve been at 5+ weeks going into 8 weeks(nausea, vomiting, sore enlarged breasts, a change in tastes and a couple of others things). A few days ago I got a period of intense cramps and some light spotting and I read that that’s normal. Then a couple days after I got Heavy bleeding, worse than my usual periods, vomiting, large blood clots and excruciating pain. I have also had some lactation which I’ve heard can happen if you miscarry even at 8 weeks. I have problems with my periods etc and always have. I’m quite young compared to most moms and some help from some experienced moms to work out what’s going on and if I have indeed had a miscarriage as I think I have 😔.
    Kitty it does sound possible.  The only thing you can do now is try to get an appointment with your Doctor who will be able to check your hormone levels and decide with you if you need any other investigations or procedures.  
  • Alright thank you I will do, just wanted to know if I was going crazy or imagining it .Meme210 said:
    Kitty109 said:
    Kitty it does sound possible.  The only thing you can do now is try to get an appointment with your Doctor who will be able to check your hormone levels and decide with you if you need any other investigations or procedures.  

• I tend to have really irregular ovulation regardless of whether I’ve had a 30 day cycle or a 56 day one. Thanks for the advice and support I’ll definitely take it.