Forum home Birth clubs Due in September 2020

Due in September 2020 - Part 2

Hello everyone, 

This is a new continuation thread for the Due in September 2020 peeps, as the first part of the thread has topped the 1k post limit.

We've posted a link to this new thread on the old thread, so hopefully everyone will be able to find it easily enough.

Don't forget to bookmark this thread by hitting the green star ⭐️next to the thread title, so you don't miss out on any notifications. 

Enjoy!

Replies

• Restingpotato - 11th Sept - 💛
    Claire1234939 - 6th sept - 💙
    Metalchick - 30 Aug - 💝
    LaurenJane - 2 Sept - 💛
    Kym05 - 12th Sept - 💗
    Baby3! - 5th Sept - 💛
    Becks379 - 15th Sept - 💗
    LM4900 - 12th Sept - 💛
    SmithL35 - 17th Sept  - 💛
    VRob123 - 11th Sept - 💛
    XOXO1 - 13th September 💝
    Kayt2 - 1st Sept - 💗
    CharHughes - 23rd Sept - 💛
  • Is there still only one known boy in the group? X
  • I feel like we are having a boy, will find our a week tomorrow x
  • Feeling boy too, find out Friday x 
  • Hopefully someone will join me on the boy front! 🤣x
  • @nrecinos91 hi Hun! Congrats on baby, this is the new thread. If you look up you’ll see that @DanielleMFM has kindly copied in our due date and gender list. Please feel free to copy & paste and add yourself 😊. When are you due? 
  • nrecinos91nrecinos91 Regular
    edited Apr 22, 2020 7:18PM
    Hello, everyone!

Nice to meet all you mamas due in September. I am expecting my first September 15th and I am so excited! Not finding out gender until baby is born!
  • VRob123VRob123 Regular
    edited Apr 22, 2020 7:35PM
    Metalchick - 30 Aug - 💝 
    Kayt2 - 1st Sept - 💗 
    LaurenJane - 2 Sept - 💛 
    Baby3! - 5th Sept - 💛
    Claire1234939-6th Sept-💙  
    Restingpotato - 11th Sept - 💛
    VRob123 - 11th Sept - 💛
    Kym05 - 12th Sept - 💗
    LM4900 - 12th Sept - 💛
    XOXO1 - 13th Sept 💝
    Nrecinos91 - 15th Sept - 💛
    Becks379 - 15th Sept - 💗

Updated the list and put in date order (excuse the OCD 🙈)
  • @nrecinos91, welcome and huge Congratulations to you!!

I am also expecting our first baby, due 11th September and like you I'm waiting till then for a surprise re gender! I have a feeling it's a boy, but will be delighted either way!

Have you had your 20 week scan?

My scan is tomorrow afternoon. I'm so excited and nervous. Hoping all is well! Sad my husband cant be there with it being our first but I know we are all in the same position. x
  • Hello, everyone!

Nice to meet all you mamas due in September. I am expecting my first September 15th and I am so excited! Not finding out gender until baby is born!
    Hi! Hope you didn’t mind me adding you to our list. How’s the pregnancy going?
  • @VRob123 ah I love how you have ordered us by date! :) 
    @Restingpotato best of luck for tomorrow!! So exciting :) did you have a letter to say partner can't go? I haven't heard anything, but assuming as everyone is saying that x
  • @VRob123 love it thank you so much for putting it in date order it was driving me mad lol 

@nrecinos91 welcome and congratulations 
  • @SmithL35, thank you.  :)

No I havent heard from anyone but like you I'm just assuming he cant come in. He's going to come with me to the hospital but prob just wait in the car.
    I actually meant to phone today but never got round to it so I'll give them a call in morning just to check everything is fine and ask if I will be allowed to film it. I'm not expecting them to allow me but my midwife suggested this is what I do.
    I'll let you know what they say after I'm home. x
  • @VRob123 yes to the date ordering! I had no idea how to do it but so much better now. Good luck all, halfway now pretty much for everyone xx
  • I didn’t get a letter to say only mum can attend the scan but only mums were aloud in and I wasn’t aloud to film it. But they did do lots of pictures xx good luck ladies xx
  • Hi ladies, joined this group ages ago as first edd was 2/9.
    We are having a baby boy 💙 had 20week scan last Friday and all was good, hospital was very quiet which made me feel more relaxed about going in.
    We have a name picked too 
    💙Arthur James💙 
    Arthur (after my gramp) James ( my partner and his farthers middle name)

Lucy16277 - 29th Aug 💙
    Metalchick - 30 Aug - 💝 
    Kayt2 - 1st Sept - 💗 
    LaurenJane - 2 Sept - 💛 
    Baby3! - 5th Sept - 💛
    Claire1234939-6th Sept-💙  
    Restingpotato - 11th Sept - 💛
    VRob123 - 11th Sept - 💛
    Kym05 - 12th Sept - 💗
    LM4900 - 12th Sept - 💛
    XOXO1 - 13th Sept 💝
    Nrecinos91 - 15th Sept - 💛
    Becks379 - 15th Sept - 💗
  • @Lucy16277 yay another boy!! Glad your scan went well. I’m hoping the hospital will be quiet too. Did they ask you to wear any PPE. I’ve heard a few say they were given masks and gloves 
  • @VRob123 the hospital I go to is only a small one so I think that helps. I wasn't asked to wear any ppe or given a mask.
    All of my midwife appointments have been moved to the local maternity unit instead of being at my doctor's surgery. Haven't been there yet but have one tomorrow for a blood pressure check up. 
  • @Lucy16277 where abouts are you if you don’t mind me asking. All of my face to face midwife appointments are cancelled, we get a phone call instead. Glad you’re getting all of the proper check ups 😊
  • @Restingpotato thank you x

@Kayt2 ok I will ask about filming and keep my fingers crossed 🤞

@Lucy16277 aww I love the name Arthur, that is one of our favourite choices x
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions