Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hoping for a bfp in May 2020

Hey everyone, due to start af the 5th of may. Took this test just now cause was having pains on my boobs. What do you think? 

Replies

• Hello, my af is due on the 7th so a couple days behind. Unfortunately I cant see a second line in the pic but it would be very early to show so you're definitely still in the game! I hate the wait, trying my hardest not to symptom spot!! 
  • SS2020 said:
    Hello, my af is due on the 7th so a couple days behind. Unfortunately I cant see a second line in the pic but it would be very early to show so you're definitely still in the game! I hate the wait, trying my hardest not to symptom spot!! 
    I know it’s so hard isn’t it 🤣 I thought I saw a slight faint line but double guessing myself. Hopefully we both get our bfps soon 🥰
  • This will be 6months of ttc. For some reason this month is really hard for me. Had some spotting a week after my last period that lasted a week which has never happened to me. 
    Husband is excited, thinking that I’m pregnant and I really really want to be, for him as well. 
    17 dpo according to my app; idk how accurate it is. Period expected any day now, 32 days of my cycle. Test was negative this morning. 
    Wish I could start bleeding and just begin again next month. 
  • Keylynhil said:
    This will be 6months of ttc. For some reason this month is really hard for me. Had some spotting a week after my last period that lasted a week which has never happened to me. 
    Husband is excited, thinking that I’m pregnant and I really really want to be, for him as well. 
    17 dpo according to my app; idk how accurate it is. Period expected any day now, 32 days of my cycle. Test was negative this morning. 
    Wish I could start bleeding and just begin again next month. 
    I know it’s so hard. On my last pregnancy I was getting negatives right up to the day my period was due. Hang in there 
  • Would love to get a bfp in May 💕
  • @Babymaybe956 I think I can see a VERY faint line! Fingers crossed!!! 
    Same here @Chloe888! :) I am in the "April" group, but as I am not going to test today and I am rolling into May now. ;) 13dpo today. Temp is still high and just had a bit of reflux. Hm... 
    Fingers crossed for us all! 
  • Hi all, hope you don’t mind me coming into this convo. 
    I’m now on month 7 of ttc and praying this Is the month 🤞
    we already have a little girl she’s 2 in June and would love a little buddy for her, especially seeing how she is in isolation she’s so bored!! Xx

• @Remedios fingers crossed for you. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get my positive in May but would love to 😍 just lost my baby girl at 19 weeks  on the 1st of april so had surgery and no af yet so can't even track 😫 but hoping it'll come soon and we can try again x
  • Unfortunately I can’t see a second line 
  • Hey everyone, welcome to ye all. Did anyone test today. I got this on a Tesco test. Unsure cause I’ve no read some bad reviews about these tests.
  • didn’t post sorry 
  • I am desperately ttc. We lost our twins in November at 30 weeks. Our first month trying was April and I had completely convinced myself I was pregnant. But it wasn’t meant to be. Wishing you all the best xx
  • Oh @Chloe888, how awful! I am so sorry for your loss! I can't even imagine how you feel. Are OK to carry on TTC, I mean emotionally? I hope your hormones will be back to normal soon and you can try for your rainbow baby! BIG HUG! <3 xx
  • @Remedios thank you. I just feel so alone my midwife's have just left me, there is no counselling and I can't even see my family. They did allow 5 at the cremation service. I know we arent carriers of turner's syndorme which she had so that's my only plus in all of this. I'm up and down emotionally but I just feel like I've lost my whole world 🌎.  Trying again is my only focus at the moment xx
  • @Chloe888 I believe it is even harder dealing with the loss during the lockdown as you can't get enough help and support. :( Is your other half living with you? I have just read up on Tuner's syndrome, sorry did not know the full details about this condition. I really wish all my best with healing, grieving and trying again! Please, look after yourself! xx 
  • @Emmytashalie Wow! Yours is a heart breaking journey too! How can you actually cope after such a tragedy? I wish all my best to you too! xx
  • @BOO❤️ Ah bless her! I can imagine how boring for a 2 year old the lockdown is. Come on baby sister or brother! ;) Where are you in your cycle?
  • @Remedios I know it has given me grieving time I guess but very little support. Yes my husband lives with me and he has been great support. Its quite rare that ladies know their babies have it as it causes a lot of losses before 12 weeks are little girls with turner's but people don't realise. Our little girl was a fighter for 19 weeks but she had hydrops and hypoplastic left heart syndrome in the end because of the turners they said even if she made it they would only give her palliative care. Thank you so much 💓 I appreciate you even just listening to me ramble it has really helped xx
  • @Remedios I’m 8 days into my cycle and my app is saying ovulation in 4 days! With my daughter I think it took about 5 months but I’m now older and I have bleeding with her so I’m just keeping everything crossed! 
    So boring for my daughter, I went out today to get arts and crafts stuff to try and keep her entertained, so difficult but understand it’s absolutely necessary. 
    Are you trying for your first? Xx
  • Hi ladies,
    I am 7dpo so half way through the tww. @BOO❤️ I also have s daughter who is 4 next week and it is so hard keeping them entertained! 
    Fx for everyone @babymaybe I think I can see a faint line, when is AF due?? X