Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

in shock

after doing 4 sd and fr test today and getting very faint lines hubby talked me into doing a cbd and guess what BFP 1-2 weeks!!!!!!! so excited.

No idea when im due as im af's are so irregular, last af was 16th jan. any ideas girls????

Good luck everyone else testing this weekend. x

Replies

• Congrats honey. I had very irregular af and its a bit confusing. Have you done any other tests that have come up bfn before these??
  • congratulations!

hope you have a happy & healthy pregnancy

xx
  • congratulation hun. H&H pregnancy.xxx
  • Well girls done Another CBd this morning and again bfp! One thing is I'm only getting very faint lines on fr & sd test. Let's hope it's sticky x
  • Congratulations!!! x x x
  • Congratulations x x
  • Congratulations,
    i would think you would be due around the begining of November, makes you between 3 and 4 weeks at mo, but as others have said you will get given better dates at your scan
    Hales 14+ 5 x
  • Heya! Congrats on ur BFP! Dont be suprised if ur doc dates your from your LMP, mine did and it was out by 3/4 days in the end, but your 12 week scan will date you more acturately! But like this is it says, add 2 weeks onto the 1-2 CBD and you'll be around 4 weeks image. Congrats again hun!!

CG 21+1 Pink Bump xx
  • Heya! Congrats on ur BFP! Dont be suprised if ur doc dates your from your LMP, mine did and it was out by 3/4 days in the end, but your 12 week scan will date you more acturately! But like this is it says, add 2 weeks onto the 1-2 CBD and you'll be around 4 weeks image. Congrats again hun!!

CG 21+1 Pink Bump xx
  • my last period was the 16th jan too and i'm due the 23rd oct. image makes us 6 weeks yesterday lol xx
  • Sorry to GC but to just to let you know that when I was pregnant with my daughter my last af was 17th Jan and she was due on 24th October although she came early and was born on 16th Sept. So I would say you are due on 23rd October as mama-milf says.

Good Luck,
  • This is a busy time of year for babies... My eldest daughters birthday is the 28th oct and my neices is the 25th oct! It'll be interestin to see when this one appears!? lol xx

http://www.pregnology.com/preggoticker2/330000/CC0066/Bean No 4 image/10/23/2010.pngMake a pregnancy ticker

[Modified by: mama_milf on February 28, 2010 12:20 PM]

• Huge congrats to you hun!!
    Ohhh sorry for gatecrashing but just wanted to say a big hi and congrats to mama milf 2!! Not seen you on here since I was preggers with my number 2 back in 2007!!! Wow!! We are also trying for number 4 now! Hope you are your girls are well, where have you been all this time? x x x