Forum home Birth clubs Due in January 2021

Due in January 2021

DanielleMFMDanielleMFM admin
edited Apr 29, 2020 12:50PM in Due in January 2021

Welcome to due in January 2021 and huge congratulations on your pregnancy! 

I'm @DanielleMFM and it's great to see you here. If you'd like to join this thread and meet others due this month too, please introduce yourself.

Start as many threads as you like here in Due in January 2021 category from due dates to baby names, whatever you want to chat about! 

If you're due in a different month, check out our other birth clubs here.

Bookmark this thread by pressing the little green star next to the thread title. 

And finally, be sure to check out the latest posts on the forum here

Replies

• It’s so good to see all you guys expecting! I’m not going to lie I didn’t know if having a baby during this situation was the most sensible option, just out of worry! But I’m so glad I’m not the only one! 
    Xx
  • Hi @GEllen23HR welcome to the forum and huge congratulations to you. We're sure there will be more peeps along to join you here on this thread soon, hold tight! 
  • I'm due January 7th according to my last period. (Started April 2nd) 
    I dont have my first ultrasound until June 25th, I will be 12 weeks. I had my blood work done April 28th and my HCG was at 121. I dont know if that's good or not? I'm speaking to my midwife tomorrow about getting my blood done again this week to see that its rising. I hope she says yes, it will really ease my mind. I can't stop worrying! Praying for my healthy baby ♡♡♡ CONGRATS to all the other mamas. 
  • Hi @BD592 welcome to this thread and huge congratulations! Did you speak to your midwife again yet? If so what's the plan? 
  • Hi @BD592 welcome to this thread and huge congratulations! Did you speak to your midwife again yet? If so what's the plan? 
    Hey Danielle! :) 
    I did speak with her and she advised me that it probably wouldnt be a good idea to get my levels tested as some women dont double their hcg every 48 hours and it's nothing to worry about. She said it would cause me more unnecessary stress if my levels weren't doubling. I was told that if I have any bleeding or pain to go get an emergency ultrasound and if I dont have bleeding or pain then things are most likely fine. 
    Thank you for checking in! 
  • I've known I'm pregnant for like 2 weeks but didn't dare put in here as I had a miscarriage last month :( still anxioys and scared to get excited yet but here I am! Congrats to everyone with there bfp! x
  • I've known I'm pregnant for like 2 weeks but didn't dare put in here as I had a miscarriage last month :( still anxioys and scared to get excited yet but here I am! Congrats to everyone with there bfp! x
    Hi lovely, sorry to hear that. Will keep my fingers crossed for you. 
    I had a miscarriage few years ago then went on to carry my first born 😊 a couple of months after. 

I’ve booked in for a private scan at 6 weeks as I get so worried early on xx
  • @GEllen23HR Aww I'm sorry you went through that! I've got a 6 year old and we was trying for 7 months.. Thankyou for the support I'm really hoping all is well I've had strong positives and seen 3+ on clear blue digital 3 days ago so hoping that's a good sign! I'm surprised they haven't sent me for an early scan I would really of like one with my anxiety just see what midwife says at 7-8 week hoping all goes well by then, don't know if our private scans are open around here x
  • Hi! I’m carefully sneaking in here. 🐒

I had a chemical last month and I found out I was pregnant again the 4th of May when I was 9 dpo. Looks like good line progression and after I got a positive digital I trust my levels are much better than last time. 🙏🏼 I don’t think I should bother with further testing, because I noticed I feel very scared when waiting and I overthink everything - it’s just causing me more stress. 

I’m 24, I live in Norway and me and my partner have been together for over 3 years. We’ve been trying since last fall, and now we really hope this is a sticky one! 💕
  • @c0conutz sorry to hear about your chemical hun! I too had a miscarriage on 30th of March just a short few week after I found out I was pregnant again!! I am 5 week and 3days last time I was only getting 1-2 at this point where as 3 days ago I got a 3+ on a digi I've too been sneaking around haha try not to think too much about it hun I've finally stopped testing I've done tonnes 🙈🙈 Me and my partner have been together 9 years and we have a 6 year old been trying since July last year 😊 I'm from near leeds :) x
  • @Katie2202xx Oh sorry to hear that! Yeah mine was the 31st of March, a week after I found out too. I had a bad line progression so I got a feeling. Now however it looks normal! I just hope it goes well. 💖 Haha, yes it’s easy to get hooked on testing! Now however I feel more scared to test, in case it gets weaker. I’ll stay off testing haha! 😅
  • @c0conutz oh so going from dates we will be more or less the same! I'm sorry for your loss too :( I became obsessed I needed that 3+ for my own peace at mine everything seemed on time too I got the 3+ bang on 5 week so hoping my dates are right :) early pregnancy is scary it want like this with my first as I found out when I was 5 week 5 days by the doctor and that was it just waited for my scan now I'm worried about every thing haha x
  • @GEllen23HR Aww I'm sorry you went through that! I've got a 6 year old and we was trying for 7 months.. Thankyou for the support I'm really hoping all is well I've had strong positives and seen 3+ on clear blue digital 3 days ago so hoping that's a good sign! I'm surprised they haven't sent me for an early scan I would really of like one with my anxiety just see what midwife says at 7-8 week hoping all goes well by then, don't know if our private scans are open around here x
    I haven’t called our doctors yet. I’m waiting for the scan to confirm it. I know it will still be early so things could still go wrong. 
    Isn’t being pregnant such a worry 🙈 
    ahh luckily our private scan place has literally just opened back up! I have to go by myself but I’d rather that than not know xx
  • @GEllen23HR Ahh that is lucky! I had a look I think some of the ones round here are open but tbh I don't see the point in paying £50 I'm going to see if my midwife can get me in for an early scan with me obvs not knowing exactly when I concieved and having the miscarriage cycle before! it's sooo scary and hard not to worry I had yellow cm last time before bleed so now I'm constantly checking and worry when I see yellow x 
  • @c0conutz oh so going from dates we will be more or less the same! I'm sorry for your loss too :( I became obsessed I needed that 3+ for my own peace at mine everything seemed on time too I got the 3+ bang on 5 week so hoping my dates are right :) early pregnancy is scary it want like this with my first as I found out when I was 5 week 5 days by the doctor and that was it just waited for my scan now I'm worried about every thing haha x
    Yes! Ah I was a wreck - it’s so hard going from pure joy to sadness in that short amount of time. 

The obsession is real! I would probably not be THIS scared if it was my very first time getting positives. But I guess I’m gonna be worried for the rest of my life now anyways if this bean sticks - gotta get used to it. 😅 I remember my mom telling me that once; she was worried from the start of the pregnancy and she still is haha! 
  • @c0@c0conutzit really is awful I've not felt sadness emptiness like it I was soo happy I got it exactly when I wanted it too just before Christmas then it gets taken away! but everything in life happens for a reason and we wouldn't have these little beans if it didn't! Hopefully they stick its awful not been able to get excited :( I've not even told my family I'm hoping to surprise with the 12 week scan, my mum knew last time but im keeping it a secret this time.l, really wanted to reveal to my daughter she was going to be a big sister by not telling her and taking her to the scan but that won't be happening :( guttered x
  • Hi everyone! Congratulations to you all on your jan 2021 babies :)
    I'm also due in jan, either the 3rd based on my period but I know when I ovulated and I have longer cycles so I think I'm due the 8th.
    I found out 8dpo so it's been a longggg 2 weeks and our parents dont even know yet.
    Booked for a private early scan next week just because it's my first ever pregnancy and I'm pretty anxious something somewhere will go wrong, we fell pregnant first month of properly trying so feel like how can it all be so simple and straightforward when other people struggle so much?! Hope that makes sense.

Hows everyone feeling? I'm exhausted, sore boobs, little bit sick and headachey but other days are better than others. Today is our 10 year anniversary in lockdown of course and I'm trying to summon the energy to go and enjoy the sun!

Hope you're all okay
  • GEllen23HRGEllen23HR Regular
    edited May 9, 2020 6:26PM
    @Katy1605 Ah congratulations hun! my private scan is booked for the 18th I can’t wait. So nervous. I’m not sure exactly what date I’d be due Bcuz my periods are slightly irregular. Defo start of Jan somewhere between 5th and 10th I reckon. But I’ve been completely wrong before lol 

I’ve been feeling ok just tired and sore boobs. I’ve been having some period like pains though which is  worrying me. Just got to keep fingers crossed! 

It’s one of those things sometimes they go super smoothly and other times not so smooth. Hopefully you’ll be a super smooth one! 

Happy Anniversary 😊 

I’m 30 on the 23rd of this month. So that’s all gone down hill lol but couldn’t of done much anyway being pregnant so blessing in disguise. Can’t hide drinking from everyone lol a lot easier in lockdown xx
  • @Katy1605 congratulation hun!! 😊 x
  • @Katy1605 Ah congratulations hun! my private scan is booked for the 18th I can’t wait. So nervous. I’m not sure exactly what date I’d be due Bcuz my periods are slightly irregular. Defo start of Jan somewhere between 5th and 10th I reckon. But I’ve been completely wrong before lol 

I’ve been feeling ok just tired and sore boobs. I’ve been having some period like pains though which is  worrying me. Just got to keep fingers crossed! 

It’s one of those things sometimes they go super smoothly and other times not so smooth. Hopefully you’ll be a super smooth one! 

Happy Anniversary 😊 

I’m 30 on the 23rd of this month. So that’s all gone down hill lol but couldn’t of done much anyway being pregnant so blessing in disguise. Can’t hide drinking from everyone lol a lot easier in lockdown xx
    Aw thank you!

Yeah I have the period type pains on and off and a horrible pain in the left side of my groin that goes into my thigh, that comes and goes and seems to be worse days I DONT exercise weirdly. That was the main reason for the private scan I just want to make sure its landed in the right place and not trying to burrow into a tube or cervix or anywhere else mad.

I've thought the same about lockdown, we had so many plans originally this year so at least now we can hide and dont need to make excuses. 

I cant keep my eyes open at the minute, I'm not used to having no energy and I never nap 😴😴😴 

We just have to trust our bodies know what they're doing, they have got us this far and this is what they're made for!

Looking forward to hearing about your scan, I'm very nervous for mine xx