Forum home Birth clubs Due in January 2021

Due in January 2021

Replies

• @Katy1605 congratulation hun!! 😊 x
    Thank you so much! You too 😀

Be nice to hear how everyone gets on xx
  • @Katy1605 Yeah I'm kind off hiding atm last cycle I fell pregnant and unfortunately started bleeding heavy and big clots and tissue around 5 weeks 3 days went to hospital and nothing there then test was negative :( we wasn't really trying because I couldn't deal with stress off tracking ovulation etc but we caught on straight away and now I'm scared it'll all happen again.. I had a bowel movement yesterday morning (TMI) the I saw pinky/orange discharge and thought this is it but seems to of gone so now I'm on edge :( it's awful not been able to get excited thinking your going to bleed any time soon :( taking it 1 day at a time x
  • @Katy1605 Yeah I'm kind off hiding atm last cycle I fell pregnant and unfortunately started bleeding heavy and big clots and tissue around 5 weeks 3 days went to hospital and nothing there then test was negative :( we wasn't really trying because I couldn't deal with stress off tracking ovulation etc but we caught on straight away and now I'm scared it'll all happen again.. I had a bowel movement yesterday morning (TMI) the I saw pinky/orange discharge and thought this is it but seems to of gone so now I'm on edge :( it's awful not been able to get excited thinking your going to bleed any time soon :( taking it 1 day at a time x
    Aw that sounds awful, you poor thing, I'm terrified and dont have any real reason to be so I bet you're so anxious 😪 I'm forever on 'crotch watch' hahaha convinced I'm bleeding or something, I deffo have tonnes of discharge too tho if that makes you feel better? How many weeks are you now? Sorry if I missed that, is it your first baby? 

I'm dying to be excited too but I know how fragile it all is, I've never really had any kind of anxiety before and I'm a nervous wreck now so I have a whole new respect for people who have anxiety in general it's awful

Would a private scan make you feel better do you think or are you just going to wait? 12 weeks just seems so far away, esp atm! I know a scan doesnt change the outcome, nothing does but I think it has a place if people need reassurance, just a shame we have to go alone xx
  • @Katy1605 I wouldn't be worried about discharge but it was pinky/orange so was spotting it scared me so much I nearly vomited :( so now I'm even more scared than I was before! it's going to be my 2nd baby and if dates are right I'll be 6 week tomorrow :( and I've been looking into scans but I just thought to myself if I'm too early and they don't see anything or no heartbeat I'll be worse than before and also as bad as it sounds if it's going to happen no scan will stop it :( so I'm just hoping for the best going to message midwife tomorrow she's booked me in for between 7-8week so I'll find the date she's booked me in and will go from there.. apparently they can do scans from 10 weeks now as long as you are defo 10 weeks they can do all the measurements.. I have anxiety so having the spotting really scared me :( just trying to take my mind off things and not worry but im the same as you constantly going to the toilet and checking too 🙈 x
  • Welcome @Katy1605 @c0conutzand @Katie2202xx - we'd love to wish you all huge congratulations, it's great to have you all here. 
  • Hi, 
    has everyone been to see their doctor? How does that work now just a telephone consultation? I was waiting till after the scan to ring mine. So just wondering what’s happening with it now 

thanks xx
  • @GEllen23HR my midwife has booked me I  for 7-8 weeks but don't know when exactly and whether it's a telephone or face to face! really hoping scans will allow family by my 12 week I really wanna surprise my daughter x
  • So because of the spotting the other day after a bowel movement I was so scared that I've just taken a test.. this is not fmu either so I'm going to take it as a good sign 🙈 6 week today 🤞
  • Congrats to everyone!
    I am mega excited but scared at the same time ☺️
    I'm about 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant, confirmed with 2 tesco cheapies then a clear blue digital yesterday. We were trying for just under a year. 
    This is my first baby so I am very clueless and going into the unknown 🙈 even now I feel different things going on in my tummy lol. 
    Waiting for an appointment to come in the post to see the midwife for my first check up 🙌 xx think I'm due about the 15th January xx
  • @Rose098 Congratulations again and welcome :) Pregnancy if a very exciting and nervous time!! my last pregnancy was 6 years ago so I feel like I'm having my first again haha x
  • Haha I bet you do! I just think it's the most amazing thing. How I feel and how my body has changed so much already! Feels like everything is so far away 🙈 i enjoy feeling twinges in my tummy now as its changing and getting ready...Its a constant reminder and I get excited all over again 🙃
    Youll have a little helper this time round hun ☺️ xx
  • @Rose098 what are your symptoms so far? I've had mega sore boobs from start not as bad atm but still hurt and feeling nauseous today 🙈 x
  • Very similar to be honest hun. 
    My boobs have popped out of nowhere lol. My nips are sore. Very very bloated, twinges and small pains in my tummy. Starving hungry then when I eat I feel nauseas and lastly gassy. So quite alot when it's written down 😂😂 
  • Same! Myboobs were the very first sign the grew loads and are painful especially taking bra off and yes! I'm so hungry I find I feel more sick when not eaten and I was very gassy first week! X
  • Amazing how quick you start changing! Shocked me lol oh well let's see what else is in store for this pregnancy 😂 are you using an app? If so what one? There's loads! 
  • Our bodies are amazing that's for sure!! And I'm using pregnancy+ it shows you how I looks and can heart beat and everything!! I've also got ovia x
  • I’m 4+4 today!! 💕 This is the exact day I had my chemical in March. I just have to show my super positive test I got yesterday! I’ve tested every day to feel sure. I’ve been very anxious, but here I am very pregnant and now I feel super positive about this!! I’ll take a digital when I’m 5+ weeks because I want to see that 3+, and that’s it. 😂 

Boobs are for sure getting more sore and nipples are on fire, haha! And I’m so bloated it hurts very much sometimes. I drink this yoghurt-fiber-drink every morning and that really helps with my stomach! 

• @c0conutz awww wonderful! bet you feel relieved! it's awful isn't it the anxiety of it happening again I've passed my miscarriage date of 5 week 3 days but I'm still really anxious at 6week and 2 days I just want my scan 🙈🙈 x
  • It's really quiet in here! 🙈 x
  • @c0conutz awww wonderful! bet you feel relieved! it's awful isn't it the anxiety of it happening again I've passed my miscarriage date of 5 week 3 days but I'm still really anxious at 6week and 2 days I just want my scan 🙈🙈 x
    Yes I really am! 💕 Ah yes the anxiety doesn’t go away really. It’s always in the back of your mind. Can really mess with me. 🙈 I want this to be our turn to be parents!! 🥰