Forum home Birth clubs Due in January 2021

Due in January 2021

Replies

• @c0conutz I'm already a parent but I'm hoping to make my daughter's wish c9me true she's been wanting this for a long time and this baby is so loved and wanted it will kill me inside if I lose another 😭😭 x
  • Aw guys these 12 weeks are a nightmare! Halfway through them now probably 😬😬😬 got my early scan this eve and I am bricking it, I just want to make sure it's in the right place, I don't think I'll be able to see much beyond that and I'm not expecting a heartbeat at this point, I'm 5+6 based on when I think we conceived and 6+4 on period so it's so early. We're planning on finally telling the prospective grandparents afterwards tho and I'm so excited, we have some vests and cards that we're going to post hopefully when they're in bed to wake up to tmoro 🥰🥰 if the noise of their letterboxes rattling in the middle of the night doesnt kill them off that is xx
  • @Katy1605 how did your scan go hun?? Xx
  • @Katy1605 how did your scan go hun?? Xx
    One embryo one yolk sac one heart beat all in the uterus 😀😀😀 I've got 2.6cm bleed next to where he (it's a boy def) implanted so she said I might lightly bleed but I havent so far and I hope I dont, I cant believe it has a heart beat already she said I'm probs about 5 weeks but she cant date it yet it's too small and early but I didnt expect that just a confirmation hes implanted correctly!

How are you feeling? xx
  • @kayt1605 ah that’s lovely! Fab news! I had a little bleed with one of my boys on one scan and on the next it had gone but I never bled, bodies are so strange lol 
    Mines Monday weekend will do extremely slow lol
    Im feeling ok, I was a bit shakey this morning and had head ache but I know I get low iron levels anyway so my guess is that’s the issue! Have to get some tablets for it after Monday if all goes well. 

Ha ha why you so certain that he’s a boy? How have you been feeling?

xx
  • c0conutzc0conutz Regular
    edited May 15, 2020 7:11AM
    It must be so exciting seeing that everything is going well! 😍 I have my ultrasound in... 33 days. And it’s soo long! I might actually go in to check my HCG level earlier. I’m going nuts! 😂
  • Hi I'm in the samw boat, I had a miscarriage the 4th February 2020. Now I'm currently 15 DPO. I've been testing daily since I thought I could see a extremely faint positive. Congratulations everyone 🎉
  • @kayt1605 ah that’s lovely! Fab news! I had a little bleed with one of my boys on one scan and on the next it had gone but I never bled, bodies are so strange lol 
    Mines Monday weekend will do extremely slow lol
    Im feeling ok, I was a bit shakey this morning and had head ache but I know I get low iron levels anyway so my guess is that’s the issue! Have to get some tablets for it after Monday if all goes well. 

Ha ha why you so certain that he’s a boy? How have you been feeling?

xx
    Ah did you have one too? That's reassuring, some things I've looked up (obv I've been all over Google 🙄) have said MISCARRIAGE STILLBIRTH PRETERM LABOUR PREECLAMPSIA horror horror and then others are just like it's like a bruise no big deal 🤷‍♀️ so I'm just like well whatever will be will be, hope its gone for 12 week scan but apparently a bit of old brown blood means its passing so not sure which I prefer! Ive been convinced it's a boy before I even knew for sure it was there, cant imagine having a girl but I'm genuinely not bothered either way, I'll wait till the birth to find out tho. I've felt horrible these past few days, sickness has really kicked in and I havent had chance to have my nanna naps, house looks like a tramp has moved in and I just dont care enough to sort it.
    Good luck for your scan Monday bet you cant wait! I've never had a transvaginal scan for anything it's amazing what they can see! Hope your shakes subside, maybe your blood pressure is a bit low mine does it sometimes xx

c0conutz said:
    It must be so exciting seeing that everything is going well! 😍 I have my ultrasound in... 33 days. And it’s soo long! I might actually go in to check my HCG level earlier. I’m going nuts! 😂
    Ah thanks! It was amazing I'm so glad I did it, want to do it every week now but its £80 a go, worth it for reassurance tho. Is your scan the routine one? The wait is like nothing else I've known I actually feel like I'm going mad some days, probably easier if you have other children to distract you I imagine. I'm sure your levels are rising fine, how many weeks do you think you are? Xx

Bellejane said:
    Hi I'm in the samw boat, I had a miscarriage the 4th February 2020. Now I'm currently 15 DPO. I've been testing daily since I thought I could see a extremely faint positive. Congratulations everyone 🎉
    Welcome! Sorry to hear about your mc 💔our bodies are so cruel sometimes, Id much prefer my body to not let a baby implant at all hat was never going to make it, just seems so sad. They are some fab positives! Congratulations! You can join in with the 12 week anxiety xx

@Katie2202xx how are you doing? Xx
  • @Katie2202xx I'm ok wake up every day since I found out thinking what if. Keep testing to see if I'm still pregnant, silly as it is I never wouls like anyone to go through having a miscarriage. Mine was an awful experience, I had the tablets inserted to start the process. Next thing I, know I'm passing large blood  clots, I was feeling fine until I went for a walk around the hospital, got back to my bed and collapsed on the bed. Next thing I know I'm on Oxygen and being told I need two bags of blood and an operation to remove the baby, as it didn't pass with all the blood. I was 12 weeks when they scanned me to confirm the pregnancy, but told me the babies heartbeat stopped at 9 weeks and 2 days. All that time I didn't know nor felt any different. Only thing that haunts me now is I carried the baby for 3 weeks without even knowing and me thinking I'm going to see my baby in two day's. Such a heartbreaking experience. How are you? X
  • Mine will be due the 15th of January, this will be pregnancy 7, after 6 miscarriages, super anxious, my tests are not getting any darker, ive got no symptoms which isnt normal for me im just hoping because I feel different i will have a better outcome this time round 🤞and its nothing to be worried about 😫
  • @Michelle0411 I'm sorry to hear that, it's not nice having one let alone 6. My heart breaks for you. Wishing you a happy 9 months and wishing you get to finally hold your bundle of joy. xx
  • @Bellejane thank you, just such a stressful time hard to not think the worst but hopefully things will be different this time 💗
  • @Michelle0411 I know yeah it's a natural thing to worry especially when like yourself you've had so many sad moments to do with pregnancy. I've only had one and emotionally killed me off. I would of been due in August this year if the pregnancy continued nicely. It's one of those thing's that is women can't control, yet have the brunt of it all and deal with the physical and emotional side of a miscarriage. Xx
  • I think I would feel better if my lines where darker i think i need to just stop testing an wait for a scan 
  • @Michelle0411 How many DPO are you now? I'm 16 and I tested this morning and my lines aren't any different from two days ago. I do take into account the ones I got are cheapies off ebay. Also I think that's what you naturally do after a miscarriage is test and keep testing just so you see those two lines xx
  • My period was a week late yesterday so that would make me 5+1, im now obsessively peeing on little sticks hoping for some line progression, dr google told me low hcg can be indicative of ectopic pregnancy so im convinced thats what is happening or a chemical, 2 of my miscarriages have been missed misses as well so im convinced its already stopped progressing, nobody warns you about the dark side of pregnancy o they, i am just hoping im bein a little crazy and its all anxiety related and everything is fine 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • No one really knows until the first scan, I think we do observe the situation differently instead of accepting a positive no matter the outcome we will go on to find faults why aren't they getting darker and so on. And Google is horrible too no matter what you try and find out it always seems to be pin pointed back to something negative. I'm just going along with it I have told myself if this turns out to be a miscarriage I won't try again after this one. Then again you come to the part where you think I just want what I can't have. Can't you get a scan done earlier considering you've had so many miscarriages? Xx
  • @Bellejane I decided after the last one which was jan 2018 that was it, i just accepted I wasn’t having any, so this one has come totally by surprise, and yeah I should get a scan in about 2 weeks, i called my GP on Tuesday shes made all the referals, ive started on folic acid and aspirin, ive got sticky blood, which is the cause of my miscarriages, so the aspirin is supposed to help, it made no difference last time though i still lost at 9 weeks, suppose its just a waiting game now, And just because you have lost 1 doesn’t mean this one wont go to plan, i know im just unfortunate and there is something wrong with me im sure yours will be fine 💗💗
  • Hi!
    Congratulations all!
    I have just had my positive test for baby number 2! Estimated due date 25th Jan! I loved this forum when I pregnant with my 1st in 2015! So thought I’d join again!
    x
  • @Michelle0411 That's good that your Dr has put in all the right measurements for you and the baby. I really do hope you are successful this time round. I believe those who want it so bad and try but don't succeed are the best parents ever. Have you been testing still?