Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

3 miscarriages and now nearly 6 weeks pregnant

Heya everyone i have has 3 miscarriages after each other i have had tests and they have said everything is all okay am looking for some positive events when people have had a 4th baby healthy am so scarred and nervous paranoid everytime i go to the toilet. Any tips? 

Replies

• Hi, sorry to hear about your mcs, I had 2 in a row, then a month not trying then fell successfully on the next month. There is always hope ❤️
  • Aww thankyou i need to try not and stress but easier said than done and aww congratulations onnyour baby xxx
  • Definitely easier said than done! I’m a lot calmer now than I was at the start but at 23 weeks I’m still checking my pants whenever to go to the loo 🙈. I asked and had an early scan at 8 weeks which helped me relax a bit x 
  • I am currently going through my 3rd miscarriage in 7 months and seeking reassurance for our next pregnancy. @Abcdeinz how did you get on? I truly hope and pray that you’re moving along nicely in this pregnancy. I hope you don’t mind me asking I’m just looking for people to share their experience with me 🌈🙏🏻
  • Kellis aww am so sorry for your losses its absolutely heart breaking and takes time to get over it really does, let you body have a little time to get back to normal and allow your self to feel upset, sad and angry its all normal i hit really bad depression after but once i got my self back to normal our little miracle girl is on her way we are currently 30 weeks pregnant and healthy over the moon its was a hard 4 years of trying and very upsetting but we are so excited for our little miracle to join us in 10 weeks. I wish you the best of luck and if you need to chat you can message me anytime xxx