Forum home Birth clubs Due in January 2021

Due in January 2021

Replies

• Bobble321 said:
    @Emma63 is that to be referred for a midwife appt? Xx
    yeah well a GP as it says on the leaflet to call the gp. 

• SharaWx said:
    My Dr's surgery are open on bank Holidays at the mo due to the coronavirus so it might be worth giving them a ring. I had cramping on 1 side with my son was concerned of ectopic then had an bleed at 7 weeks so had a scan to rule it out. I then had the same cramps with this pregnancy like a stabbing pain with undertones of like a periody cramp. I just put it down to implantation now. Xx
    ahh amazing I might give mine a call and see if they are I want to get an appointment asap as I'm on thryoid tablets and I'm worried about taking them with the baby xx
  • MrsB4812MrsB4812 Regular
    edited May 24, 2020 8:01AM
    Emma63 said:
    Bobble321 said:

I called my GP but they referred me straight to the midwife without a GP appointment in the current situation. I waited a few weeks for the call from the midwife and had my booking appointment a few days ago (I’m 8 weeks). 
    If they’re not open, could you call 111 regarding your medication? I called last week and had a call from a nurse then a dr within the hour :) 

Congratulations. Xx
  • MrsB4812 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bobble321 said:

I called my GP but they referred me straight to the midwife without a GP appointment in the current situation. I waited a few weeks for the call from the midwife and had my booking appointment a few days ago (I’m 8 weeks). 
    If they’re not open, could you call 111 regarding your medication? I called last week and had a call from a nurse then a dr within the hour :) 

Congratulations. Xx
    8 weeks :) I'm only 4 and I keep thinking like "is everything ok" I want to take tests constantly. did you feel like that 

yeah that's the thing I need my gp because if my medication, if they do just refer me then I suppose I could call 111 and I dont know if they will help though x

thank you and congratulations to you. 

how you been feeling?? x
  • So I've just had a strawberry milkshake took to gulps of it and woah, 🤢🤢 I wont be having that again. xx
  • @Emma63 aww bless you! Xx
  • Bobble321 said:
    @Emma63 aww bless you! Xx
    rather be safe xx
  • @Emma63 yeah it’s best, do you normally have it a lot? Sometimes it’s things we have a lot that become aversions
    i remember vomiting last time at the smell of the washing powder I’d used for years lol xxx
  • Bobble321 said:
    @Emma63 yeah it’s best, do you normally have it a lot? Sometimes it’s things we have a lot that become aversions
    i remember vomiting last time at the smell of the washing powder I’d used for years lol xxx
    I dont know lol only foubd out I was pregnant 3 days ago xx
  • Emma63 said:
    MrsB4812 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bobble321 said:

Congratulations. Xx
    8 weeks :) I'm only 4 and I keep thinking like "is everything ok" I want to take tests constantly. did you feel like that 

yeah that's the thing I need my gp because if my medication, if they do just refer me then I suppose I could call 111 and I dont know if they will help though x

how you been feeling?? x
    I feel dreadful lol. I remember feeling amazing when I was pregnant with my daughter. But this time around I feel awful. Most foods make me want to vomit, even my favourite smells (like coffee). I’m finding it a struggle to find things to eat. And the exhaustion!!!! I’m so tired, and I’m not even physically going into work. I keep randomly falling asleep, which will be hard when the hubby goes back to work tomorrow :( 
    My daughter has chickenpox too, so I’m expecting a call from the midwife tomorrow to see if my bloods show that I’m immune.  
    But apart from all that I’m fine haha. It feels like crazy times. 

I’ve only actually done one test :/ but I’m taking the morning sickness and sore boobs as a good sign that everything’s progressing lol. 

How are you doing? Xx
  • MrsB4812 said:
    Emma63 said:
    MrsB4812 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bobble321 said:

Congratulations. Xx

how you been feeling?? x
    I feel dreadful lol. I remember feeling amazing when I was pregnant with my daughter. But this time around I feel awful. Most foods make me want to vomit, even my favourite smells (like coffee). I’m finding it a struggle to find things to eat. And the exhaustion!!!! I’m so tired, and I’m not even physically going into work. I keep randomly falling asleep, which will be hard when the hubby goes back to work tomorrow :( 
    My daughter has chickenpox too, so I’m expecting a call from the midwife tomorrow to see if my bloods show that I’m immune.  

I’ve only actually done one test :/ but I’m taking the morning sickness and sore boobs as a good sign that everything’s progressing lol. 

How are you doing? Xx
    how far are you? 

I keep getting waves of sickness during the day but worst in the morning, my nippes hurt but not my boobs.

I want food but atm I dont if that makes sense. I've taken about 6 tests.... is that bad.... I took 3 before telling hubby and I took one with him yesterday and one with him today as I wanted to make sure it was getting darker and it is lol

I drunk 1 gulp if milkshake yesterday and felt sick. I seem to be struggling a bit with dairy xx 
  • Emma63 said:
    MrsB4812 said:
    Emma63 said:
    MrsB4812 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bobble321 said:

Congratulations. Xx

how you been feeling?? x

How are you doing? Xx
    how far are you? 

I keep getting waves of sickness during the day but worst in the morning, my nippes hurt but not my boobs.

I want food but atm I dont if that makes sense. I've taken about 6 tests.... is that bad.... I took 3 before telling hubby and I took one with him yesterday and one with him today as I wanted to make sure it was getting darker and it is lol

I drunk 1 gulp if milkshake yesterday and felt sick. I seem to be struggling a bit with dairy xx 
    No it’s not bad, I’m thinking maybe I should have done more haha. I’m 8+2 today. I feel more nauseous when I’m hungry, but I can’t face food. There’s not much I want to eat. I’m finding it really hard to eat anything, even the sight and smell of things when I open the fridge has me gagging. I hope it eases by 12 weeks xx
  • MrsB4812 said:
    Emma63 said:
    MrsB4812 said:
    Emma63 said:
    MrsB4812 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bobble321 said:

Congratulations. Xx

how you been feeling?? x

How are you doing? Xx
    how far are you? 

No it’s not bad, I’m thinking maybe I should have done more haha. I’m 8+2 today. I feel more nauseous when I’m hungry, but I can’t face food. There’s not much I want to eat. I’m finding it really hard to eat anything, even the sight and smell of things when I open the fridge has me gagging. I hope it eases by 12 weeks xx
    let's hope it does ease. I have felt ok today except I cant seem to tolerate dairy atm x
  • Hi everyone and welcome to our new members - there are loads of you so hope i have everyone covered @Emma63 @SharaWx @Bethany12 @Crankin823 @Bobble321 @Bingy91 @MrsB4812
    Lovely to see so many people here now. 
  • Congratulations @SharaWx, @Bethany12, @Crankin823, @Bobble2, @Bingy91, @MrsB4812

how far are you all? Have you had any symptoms? xx
  • I’m 4 weeks 2 days, no symptoms other than cramping, yourself? Xx
  • Bobble321 said:
    I’m 4 weeks 2 days, no symptoms other than cramping, yourself? Xx
    omg I'm 4 weeks 3 days. Aparantly I'm Due Jan 30th. So you must be Due Jan 31st. I've had cramping and nausea. Have you phoned gp yet x
  • Hey guys, I've had a migraine for 2 days now. I get migraines and take Imitrex but not now. The doctor said to take acetaminophen but I don't want to hurt my baby. Are we sure acetaminophen is OK? All books seem to say yes but I'm still very concerned...  The migraine is killing me though. I can't even stand up.  Have any of you been told anything about pain killers and pregnancy by your doctors? Thanks 
  • Thank you @Emma63 the only symptom I’m having at the moment is cramping and sore nipples haha! Crampings on and off low down x 
  • Bethany12 said:
    Thank you @Emma63 the only symptom I’m having at the moment is cramping and sore nipples haha! Crampings on and off low down x 
    I'm getting cramping low down, sore nipples not boobs just nipples and nausea, how far along are you xx