Forum home Birth clubs Due in January 2021

Due in January 2021

Replies

• Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Thank you @Emma63 the only symptom I’m having at the moment is cramping and sore nipples haha! Crampings on and off low down x 
    I'm getting cramping low down, sore nipples not boobs just nipples and nausea, how far along are you xx
    Sorry if I’m replying  to this thread wrong I’m new to it haha I think I’m around 3/4 weeks and yes exactly the same just sore nipples congratulations to you to @Emma63 how far are you do you know? My last period was 27th April Xx
  • Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Thank you @Emma63 the only symptom I’m having at the moment is cramping and sore nipples haha! Crampings on and off low down x 
    I'm getting cramping low down, sore nipples not boobs just nipples and nausea, how far along are you xx
    Sorry if I’m replying  to this thread wrong I’m new to it haha I think I’m around 3/4 weeks and yes exactly the same just sore nipples congratulations to you to @Emma63 how far are you do you know? My last period was 27th April Xx
    I'm 4 weeks 3 days my last period was 25th april.  you can find out how far along you are by going online c
  • it wonr be 100%
  • Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    I'm 4 weeks 3 days my last period was 25th april.  you can find out how far along you are by going online c
    Ahhh so pretty similar then aren’t we I get worried with the cramps as I feel like I’m going to come on my period but then nothing happens Xx
  • Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Ahhh so pretty similar then aren’t we I get worried with the cramps as I feel like I’m going to come on my period but then nothing happens Xx
    its normal it's just where it's getting comfy and embedded inside your uterus. 

how long you been trying for?
    hope you dont mind me asking, how old are you?

this is what I used to roughly calculate mine 
    https://www.pampers.co.uk/pregnancy/due-date-calculator-page?gclid=CjwKCAjw_LL2BRAkEiwAv2Y3SRRpXMNJ_4YuvFEUCOpYRDuF8G-Btg6jQg6OT4kOrOlNFXvtNqq8oBoC0TUQAvD_BwE
  • Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:

https://www.pampers.co.uk/pregnancy/due-date-calculator-page?gclid=CjwKCAjw_LL2BRAkEiwAv2Y3SRRpXMNJ_4YuvFEUCOpYRDuF8G-Btg6jQg6OT4kOrOlNFXvtNqq8oBoC0TUQAvD_BwE
    No course I don’t mind you asking I’m 23 :) we been trying properly a year I would say how about yourself? And thank you for the reassurance it’s so nice to talk to someone in the same position this is my first time so it’s all very new to me Xx
  • @Emma63 just checked it out due feb 2nd 4 weeks and 2 days Xx
  • Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:

No course I don’t mind you asking I’m 23 :) we been trying properly a year I would say how about yourself? And thank you for the reassurance it’s so nice to talk to someone in the same position this is my first time so it’s all very new to me Xx
    I'm 27 myself and hubby have only been trying 5 months,  I was so shocked when I found out as I was not expecting to fall pregnant this quickly. I'm going to be a first time mamma too this forum is lovely some many nice people. 

your welcome. 

Did you do anything to help you try? and yeah I'm 4 week 3 days 
  • Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:

I'm 27 myself and hubby have only been trying 5 months,  I was so shocked when I found out as I was not expecting to fall pregnant this quickly. I'm going to be a first time mamma too this forum is lovely some many nice people. 

your welcome. 

How exciting is it it’s the best feeling in the world no nothing I was so shocked I thought there was a problem with one of us and was considering for us both to be checked then it happened!! How many tests have you done since finding out? I was testing from 5 days before I was due on haha Xx
  • Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:

your welcome. 

How exciting is it it’s the best feeling in the world no nothing I was so shocked I thought there was a problem with one of us and was considering for us both to be checked then it happened!! How many tests have you done since finding out? I was testing from 5 days before I was due on haha Xx
    was you doing opks? 

well I promised myself I wereng going to test this month as I got disappointed last month. 

I woke up on 14 days past ovulation and I thought no I need to take a test only symptoms I had was sore nipples which I thought was a new side effect of me coming on. I took a test hid  it whilst it was doing its thing looked at it and bam a line. hubby was a work. I was shaking crying the lot so called my best friend who lives in wales. I then went out and brought a digital one that said pregnant. then I found a in date digital one at home that told the date aswell like 1-2 so took that. 

I've taken 2 with my hubby too. 

I just want to keep testing lol 
  • Emma63 said:
    Congratulations @SharaWx, @Bethany12, @Crankin823, @Bobble2, @Bingy91, @MrsB4812

how far are you all? Have you had any symptoms? xx
    I'm almost 7 weeks by my dates, I have an 8 week scan I booked privately next Thursday which I'm excited for  :)
    My symptoms were cramping and stabbing pain on the left hand side (which I had with my son) that was very early on and has stopped now, I believe it was probably implantation. My boobs are really sore especially my nipples, and they have actually grown already 🤣 and I get occasional nausea  mainly at night or if I'm really hungry.xx
  • Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:

your welcome. 

was you doing opks? 

well I promised myself I wereng going to test this month as I got disappointed last month. 

I woke up on 14 days past ovulation and I thought no I need to take a test only symptoms I had was sore nipples which I thought was a new side effect of me coming on. I took a test hid  it whilst it was doing its thing looked at it and bam a line. hubby was a work. I was shaking crying the lot so called my best friend who lives in wales. I then went out and brought a digital one that said pregnant. then I found a in date digital one at home that told the date aswell like 1-2 so took that. 

Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:

your welcome. 

was you doing opks? 

What’s opks? I was the same took a test my boyfriend was in work did it made a brew went back up and it’s was there 2 lines was soooo shocked haha didn’t expect it at all!! I wish you a happy healthy 9 months X 
  • SharaWx said:
    Emma63 said:
    Congratulations @SharaWx, @Bethany12, @Crankin823, @Bobble2, @Bingy91, @MrsB4812

how far are you all? Have you had any symptoms? xx
    I'm almost 7 weeks by my dates, I have an 8 week scan I booked privately next Thursday which I'm excited for  :)
    My symptoms were cramping and stabbing pain on the left hand side (which I had with my son) that was very early on and has stopped now, I believe it was probably implantation. My boobs are really sore especially my nipples, and they have actually grown already 🤣 and I get occasional nausea  mainly at night or if I'm really hungry.xx
    how excitin, I'm getting cramping and stabbing pains in right sides,  sore nipples and nausea mainly In morning, evening and when hungry x
  • I'm 4 weeks 3 days
  • Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:

your welcome. 

was you doing opks? 

Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:

your welcome. 

was you doing opks? 

What’s opks? I was the same took a test my boyfriend was in work did it made a brew went back up and it’s was there 2 lines was soooo shocked haha didn’t expect it at all!! I wish you a happy healthy 9 months X 
    ovulation predictions kit. 

I wish you it too. I'm just waiting for dr to call me back now xx
  • Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:

your welcome. 

was you doing opks? 

Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:

your welcome. 

was you doing opks? 

No never used them before I do have an app on my phone the tracked it but there not the most reliable I rang the doctors they told me to ring the maternity unit and waiting for a letter for a scan on around 10 weeks xx
  • Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:

your welcome. 

was you doing opks? 

Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Bethany12 said:

your welcome. 

was you doing opks? 

No never used them before I do have an app on my phone the tracked it but there not the most reliable I rang the doctors they told me to ring the maternity unit and waiting for a letter for a scan on around 10 weeks xx
    see I think they were, I think I wouldn't be pregnant if it wasnt for them. 

oh right I've had to phone my gp and they had told me I need to go in for a pregnancy blood test and then a test for my thyroid and I'm on thryoid medication then they will take it from there. 

it's almost like they dont believe me that I'm pregnant I told them I've got all the signs and that I've taken about 8 pregnancy tests and they are all getting darker lol suppose it's to do with the meds I am on xx
  • Ahh yes could be sounds like it to me as my friend is pregnant at the moment and they have said the same to ring the maternity and wait for a scan so I guess that’s the reason, I understand what you mean though haha at least you will be able to see a doctor hope all goes well for you xx
  • Bethany12 said:
    Ahh yes could be sounds like it to me as my friend is pregnant at the moment and they have said the same to ring the maternity and wait for a scan so I guess that’s the reason, I understand what you mean though haha at least you will be able to see a doctor hope all goes well for you xx
    that's annoying, wish I could just do the same. I didnt realise first scan was around 10 weeks I thought it was at 12 lol x