Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2021

Due in February 2021

Welcome to due in February 2021 and huge congratulations on your pregnancy! 

I'm @DanielleMFM and it's great to see you here. If you'd like to join this thread and meet others due this month too, please introduce yourself.

Start as many threads as you like here in Due in February 2021 category from due dates to baby names, whatever you want to chat about! 

If you're due in a different month, check out our other birth clubs here.

Bookmark this thread by pressing the little green star next to the thread title. 

And finally, be sure to check out the latest posts on the forum here

Replies

• Come on bfp's!! I'm the only one on here 🤣😊
  • Hi @Fieldyxx thank you for kicking off this brand new birth club and huge congratulations to you! We're thrilled to see you have your BFP! And don't worry, it'll start filing up in here soon. 
  • Hi @Fieldyxx congratulations!! I have worked out that I’m actually due on 2nd feb so I’ve moved over from the January group😂 hope your okay? X
  • Hi @Bethany12 welcome to Due in Feb - you're totally welcome to be in both groups - no rules here :blush:
  • Hi ladies due around 10th feb 😊😊
  • Bethany12 said:
    Hi @Fieldyxx congratulations!! I have worked out that I’m actually due on 2nd feb so I’ve moved over from the January group😂 hope your okay? X
    Hi bethany!!  And @Shannonm93 Congratulations!! 🎉

I did the NHS dute date thing and it said Feb 5th so we are very close 😉👌

I'm over the moon! How are you both feeling any symptoms yet? Xx
  • Congratulations. No symptoms as of yet but never had any at all with first. Bit worried about line progression only 12dpo never even knew it was a thing but won’t test until Monday hopefully Dark lines. How you feeling ?
  • Hi @Shannonm93 welcome and huge congratulations! How old is your child? 

• Thank you 😊 she’s 4. 5 in September. 
  • @Shannonm93 thank you, ahh OK, yeah just keep testing to make sure, I only found out on the 26th at 11/12dpo and I did another one 2 days later to check its getting darker and I'll do another one tomorrow 😬

I'm ok thank you, I had some cramping on the day I found out for about 3 days on and off but seems to have gone now I just get a twinges here and there if I get up from sitting down sometimes. Xx
  • Hi everyone I’m due feb 10th! Feeling very lucky and excited but also so nervous at every little twinge I feel, I misscarried last time at 6 weeks and so scared it will happen again! Please tell me I’m not the only one who freaks out at ever little twinge cxx
  • Hi @Rn24 welcome to the forum and huge congratulations! So sorry to hear of your loss, we've been there, so we know thinking positive can be easier said than done - but this is a new pregnancy, so we have everything crossed for you. WE've dropped you a forum tips PM too. 

• @DanielleMFM thank you so much! This group is a lovely idea x
  • Hey ladies. Big congratulations on BFP's. I got mine on Sunday. Due around 6th Feb 2021. Love to have company of you all !!
  • Rn24 said:
    Hi everyone I’m due feb 10th! Feeling very lucky and excited but also so nervous at every little twinge I feel, I misscarried last time at 6 weeks and so scared it will happen again! Please tell me I’m not the only one who freaks out at ever little twinge cxx
    Hey! Congratulations!! 
    This is my first pregnancy after ttc for nearly a year, I think its always a worry but I have to put it to the back of my mind or I'll be a nervous wreck! 
    At the moments I just feel so so lucky to finally be pregnant that i don't have one negative thought and have faith in the fact that if this is meant to be it will be 🙌❤️ 
    Try to stay positive hun ❤️I'm so sorry for you loss, I have everything crossed for you🤗 
    We are all here for you xx
  • Sangy08 said:
    Hey ladies. Big congratulations on BFP's. I got mine on Sunday. Due around 6th Feb 2021. Love to have company of you all !!
    Hey! Congratulations!
    Your due date is the day after mine 😁 
    How are you feeling? Xx
  • Sangy08 said:
    Hey ladies. Big congratulations on BFP's. I got mine on Sunday. Due around 6th Feb 2021. Love to have company of you all !!
    Hey! Congratulations!
    Your due date is the day after mine 😁 
    How are you feeling? Xx
    Thank you so much. I am scared, nervous and excited. Keep Checking line progression but it looks same from past 3 days.  Symptom wise nothing major just feeling tired all day. This is my second and I wasn't expecting it to happen to so quick in first ttc month. 
  • How are you and everyone else in the group feeling...
  • @Fieldyxx thank you so much ino I really am trying to be as positive as I can about it all! I wouldn’t say I have any symptoms just yet tho although I was soooo tired yesterday what about
    you? Xxx
  • Hi Ladies! Congratulations to you all. I am due 5th February and so excited but also nervous and hope all goes okay. 
    @Sangy08 Also my second and also surprised as this was first month TTC too, first time round took a lot longer!
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions