Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Implantation? 12dpo

Hi ladies,
(TMI warning)
try to keep it short.
i ov on the 9th (done a test) and we were active the night before, so today at 12dpo I had a fair amount of pinkish/red when I wiped after my wee early this morning, so I popped a tampon in thinking it was af, but I have taken it out and there is only a few spots of brown discharge.

this is very unusual for me, normally starts of brown and gets heavier as the day goes on and redder too, lasts 4-5 days. 
I know I should test, just want to wait it out.
Many tia ☺️

Replies

• Hi the same thing happened to me last Friday I took a test on Wednesday the following week and got a faint positive 6 days before my period! Fingers crossed for you 
  • Wow! Congrats! I’m due on today but I keep checking and there’s nothing there since this morning, think I’ve got a Frer somewhere but I don’t want to use it just in case. Thank you 😊 
  • Thank you!! It’s took us 3 years ❤️ Yes let me know fingers crossed for you hope you get a bfp!
  • Aww so glad it’s happened for you, I will do. Thank you!☺️
  • Thanks hun you’re most welcome 🥰
  • @CountryMumkins I’m almost in the exact position as you, except a day earlier! I’m 13dpo, ov on the 8th. Brown spotting yesterday, VERY mild, and today too just spotting, AF is usually in full force by today... it was a little more than yesterday but still just brown spotting. I tested on wondfo hcg test both days and negative. I expect I’ll get AF tomorrow. Keep me updated, I feel like we’re cycle buddies! 😄

• BFN!
    I swear my eyes are tricking me, the faintest line going or I’m going mad, probs the later 🤣
    still no AF keep getting a feeling like she’s arrived but when I check there’s nothing there.
    if I did have IB yesterday, then it could be a tad early to test. Guess I’ll have to wait it out and see 😌
  • Kd050811 said:
    @CountryMumkins I’m almost in the exact position as you, except a day earlier! I’m 13dpo, ov on the 8th. Brown spotting yesterday, VERY mild, and today too just spotting, AF is usually in full force by today... it was a little more than yesterday but still just brown spotting. I tested on wondfo hcg test both days and negative. I expect I’ll get AF tomorrow. Keep me updated, I feel like we’re cycle buddies! 😄
    Aww yay! Hope the witch doesn’t turn up for you. Being early or late is nothing new for me but what happened yesterday was very unusual. Hopefully we will both have success 😊
  • @CountryMumkins The witch turned up this AM! Still rooting for you! Hope you get your BFP :)
  • Oh no 😔 best wishes for next time.xx Thank you 😊
  • Witch turned up 😔
  • Awe, I’m sorry hun! June will be our month! X
  • Yes definitely! Keep me posted please 😊
  • Me again! 🤣 don’t know if anyone will see this now. But I think I still maybe pregnant. Been having headaches which is highly unusual for me, and been feeling exhausted, achey and just out of sorts, with no reason to feel like this other than maybe being pregnant. I googled that some people don’t get a positive result until 2 weeks after a missed period. Mine only lasted 3 days on and off which is very strange for me, always 5 days. But would I be experiencing symptoms if I’m not getting a positive result? Anywhooooo, I did one this morning and think I can deffo see a faint positive, what do we think ladies? X
  • Me again! 🤣 don’t know if anyone will see this now. But I think I still maybe pregnant. Been having headaches which is highly unusual for me, and been feeling exhausted, achey and just out of sorts, with no reason to feel like this other than maybe being pregnant. I googled that some people don’t get a positive result until 2 weeks after a missed period. Mine only lasted 3 days on and off which is very strange for me, always 5 days. But would I be experiencing symptoms if I’m not getting a positive result? Anywhooooo, I did one this morning and think I can deffo see a faint positive, what do we think ladies? X
    I can see a super faint positive on this one x
  • Thank you for replying, I’ve bought some amazon cheapies so I’ll see if the line gets any darker. It’s possible that I mc’d not long after my imb so I’ll have to play the waiting game for now 😩 x
  • SiiiaSiiia Regular
    edited May 27, 2020 2:12PM
    @CountryMumkins oh I’m the same! I didn’t have any imb but I got a faint positive can you see it? 

The stick ^ was 12dpo and then this below the strips is today 14dpo .. seems to be getting lighter not darker right? The exact same thing happened last cycle :/

• I can deffo see it on both, bottom might be slightly lighter but not much. Is very strange though if it happened to you before x
  • Yea happened last cycle and then got af so who knows .. maybe chemical pregnancy 😓
    Ouu! I think I see a faint one as well! I hope you are, fx! Have you been monitoring your BBT? If so, is your temp still high? I had a weird period as well, very light and lots of spotting. Normally I don’t spot after my period but I did for 2 days.. I did a cheapie and it was negative. Not feeling any symptoms though.