Forum home Birth clubs Due in January 2021

Due in January 2021

Replies

• is it normal to not have any or hardly any symptoms during pregnancy?? x
  • I’m the same Emma, have practically none, only if I put a little pressure of nips are they more sensitive than normal, no other symptoms cxx
  • Bobble321 said:
    I’m the same Emma, have practically none, only if I put a little pressure of nips are they more sensitive than normal, no other symptoms cxx
    I had sickness for the first 4 days when I found out and slight cramping every now and then but all I have is sore nipples, is it normal? how far are you? x
  • I’m about 5 and a half weeks now, maybe initial sickness was nerves? X
  • Bobble321 said:
    I’m about 5 and a half weeks now, maybe initial sickness was nerves? X
    I'm 5 weeks +2 or 3 lol 

makes me feel better knowing someone else has had hardly any symptoms x
  • Try not to worry ❤️
  • I'll try not to x
  • So received my letter. The letter says I will have a scan for viability and dating. Anyone know what this means? 

I will also be asked all the questions that I do in a booking appointment so I’m guessing its 2 appointments in one? 

Sickness is back again and now have a really really itchy nipple (sorry for all the info) haha. 
  • girls so I'm 5 weeks + 4 days and I've just wiped and had a bit of brown discharge is this normal

sorry for the pic I'm just worried, I haven't been assigned a midwife yet. 
  • @Crankin823 think this just means check all okay and work out due date :)

@Emma63 im not sure hun could you contact GP? Xx 

• Bobble321 said:
    @Crankin823 think this just means check all okay and work out due date :)

@Emma63 im not sure hun could you contact GP? Xx 

I've read up and aparantly its normal, but I'm going to keep an eye on it 
  • Oh good xxx
  • just had a congratulation email letter from my midwife and with her name and mobile number it's all getting real now 
  • Hey! How’s everyone feeling?? My obgyn booked a scan for me on Tuesday, the 9th! I’m super nervous but ready to know how everything is progressing! 

Does anyone else feel like no matter what you drink, you’re running to the bathroom 15-20 minutes later because your bladder is suddenly full? Or that you’re spending more time in the bathroom in general? 
  • hey how exciting how far are you?

I'm ok ish just wish I had more symptoms as makes me worried. 

I am running to the bathroom more but much more 
  • @Emma63 my symptoms haven’t been super strong, so I understand that. I’m currently 6 weeks and 2 days. So I will have my ultrasound at exactly 7 weeks! I’m trying not to worry or stress because I know that doesn’t do me any good 😂 but it can be hard sometimes. 
  • @Emma63 my symptoms haven’t been super strong, so I understand that. I’m currently 6 weeks and 2 days. So I will have my ultrasound at exactly 7 weeks! I’m trying not to worry or stress because I know that doesn’t do me any good 😂 but it can be hard sometimes. 
    whay symptoms have you had. is it bad I keep testing I'm trying to keep positive. how comes your having a scan at 7 weeks 
  • Hannah-0132Hannah-0132 Regular
    edited Jun 4, 2020 10:44PM
    @Emma63 I live in the U.S., and they always do an early scan to get a more accurate due date and to make sure the pregnancy is viable. I would stop testing it will only drive you crazy. The tests don’t measure hcg like a blood test will. I test a lot too, and the moment I told myself to stop, a lot of my anxiety lifted. 

I have tender breasts (if I don’t have to wear a bra all day, it’s not bad at all. Wearing one makes it way worse) I have a lot of clear/white discharge, Frequent urination, I’ve noticed I get tired easier, sometimes I have nausea, and it’s usually only early in the morning if I’m subjected to the smell of food. But it’s not horrible. I’ve never thrown up, I’ve been getting mild headaches, and I get lots of weird crampy, pulling feelings in my abdomen. I get bloated easy too. 

I know it sounds like a lot of symptoms, but they have all come and go, and they are so mild (minus frequent urination) that it concerns me. At my 8 week scan with my last pregnancy she discovered an empty gestational sac. And my symptoms were mild then as well. But I do seem to have more of them than last time. So I’m hoping it’s all good news! 
  • @Emma63 I live in the U.S., and they always do an early scan to get a more accurate due date and to make sure the pregnancy is viable. I would stop testing it will only drive you crazy. The tests don’t measure hcg like a blood test will. I test a lot too, and the moment I told myself to stop, a lot of my anxiety lifted. 

I have tender breasts (if I don’t have to wear a bra all day, it’s not bad at all. Wearing one makes it way worse) I have a lot of clear/white discharge, Frequent urination, I’ve noticed I get tired easier, sometimes I have nausea, and it’s usually only early in the morning if I’m subjected to the smell of food. But it’s not horrible. I’ve never thrown up, I’ve been getting mild headaches, and I get lots of weird crampy, pulling feelings in my abdomen. I get bloated easy too. 

I know it sounds like a lot of symptoms, but they have all come and go, and they are so mild (minus frequent urination) that it concerns me. At my 8 week scan with my last pregnancy she discovered an empty gestational sac. And my symptoms were mild then as well. But I do seem to have more of them than last time. So I’m hoping it’s all good news! 
    fingers crossed for you. oh yes I have been bloated too 
  • Hey girls, First scan, diagnosis is reserved, the doctor wants to do more tests because of my age (41) there are some concerns. 

I thought I was 7 weeks pregnant but the doctor puts me at around 5 weeks 6 days and she could see a faint heartbeat. She mentioned a couple of things: High risk of miscarriage , she puts me at 50% because of my age, but also the size is smaller than expected.

She mentioned we might have gotten the dates wrong, which is not impossible, I don't actually remember when I got my period but I am positive it was between the 18th and the 21st of April. It wasn't after that. Also, we didn't really have that much sex  due to being married 16 freaking years, but also, we both had been busy. So, we are both positive we had sex sometime between the 28th-30th of April  and then not again until May 8th and that's because we got so drunk  (we were celebrating his new job)  And those are the only two possibilities, because we didn't have sex again until after we found out I was pregnant. 

I have tested for ovulation before,  the tests have turned positive between days 13 and 15. The ovulation test never became even faintly positive before day 13. Not once in the many months I tested.  

I commented that to the doctor and she said it is likely then I conceived on May 8th but she is concerned about why I would have had a positive pregnancy test on May 18th. 

In any case, I am very concerned of course but I knew it was a long shot, so I am just crossing my fingers and hoping for the best. I had a blood test done today and they want me to go back on Monday to have another one to compare them and then another appointment on Friday

I'll keep you guys posted but ....any thoughts?