Forum home Birth clubs Due in January 2021

Due in January 2021

Replies

• I'm.worries because if I type in my cycle was 32 then it makes me due feb 3 and I'm only 5 weeks. but then if I do 26 days then it makes me 6 weeks and 3 days haha and due 28th jan. 

I really dont know but aparantly this scan on sunday they will be able to tell me a dating scan. 

I must be 6 weeks as when I took a digital the first time it said 1-2, then when I took it week after it said 2-3.

xx
  • was your window to ther womb a good experience? 

where are you located? 
  • I’d just assume somewhere in the middle until you know your exact dates 

I didn’t use windows to the womb
    i had one at 6 weeks at the EPU as I’d had 3 consecutive miscarriages but they arnt doing these now due to covid
    Then my nine week one was at like a clinic, very doctors like but still nice experience 
    and then I had one at 16 weeks which was at a place similar to windows the womb and that was lovely, it was for a gender reveal and she lit wouldn’t open her legs so we had to go back three separate times
    then I ended up having a scan every four weeks from the nhs till I was due

so had loadsss with my daughter xxx
  • ah right Haha my bad and wow you did 
  • My early scan is tomorrow and I am honestly terrified that my dr. is not going to find a baby, just a gestational sac again. Or that worse she will find the baby but there won’t be a heartbeat. I know I’m stressing myself out and I should try to keep my mind off of it and only focus on it when the time comes tomorrow. It’s just feels like it’s impossible to do that. 
  • My early scan is tomorrow and I am honestly terrified that my dr. is not going to find a baby, just a gestational sac again. Or that worse she will find the baby but there won’t be a heartbeat. I know I’m stressing myself out and I should try to keep my mind off of it and only focus on it when the time comes tomorrow. It’s just feels like it’s impossible to do that. 
    how far are you? 
    I've got one on Sunday and I feel exactly the same as you xx
  • @Emma63 I will be 7 weeks tomorrow. I was so excited for my early scan with my last pregnancy, and I was devastated when she told me there was a sac but no baby. This time as much as I don’t want to, I’m literally expecting the worst. I feel like if I prepare myself then maybe bad news won’t hurt as bad. But I hate that I’m not excited about the possibility of seeing my baby for the first time. I really want it to be a good outcome and for my baby to be okay, but the closer the scan gets, the more nervous I become.  

I hope your scan goes well! I feel like waiting on it to get here is honestly worse than knowing. 
  • fingers crossed for you that there is a bubba in there. I'm scared there is going to be no baby I will be 7 + 1 on Sunday when I get my scan. it will be my first baby xx
  • Feeling so sick today 🤢
  • Bobble321 said:
    Feeling so sick today 🤢
    so have I especially in the car 
  • Arghhh, waiting for a call from my doctor to tell me about my hormone levels. So nervous. I'll be 6 +3 today,  Supposed to be 7 + 3 , but in my first scan the baby was smaller than expected and the heartbeat was "faint". So, those words keep resonating over and over in my ears like impending doom. 

I've been trying to stay positive and all but the wait is killing me. I keep telling myself even if this pregnancy doesn't work out it'll be an important life experience for me, and I should be grateful. But the wait.... omg.... 

I am in doubt with this pregnancy to be honest. I have no symptoms whatsoever,  that's what makes it so hard to believe it'll work out.  I had a ton of symptoms at the beginning but not a lot in the past couple of weeks. They kinda come and go but I feel mostly fine and I haven't felt nauseated at all. 

The wait is so hard.... 
    Hey how was your scan?? 

Hope all is well. 
  • Andy777 said:
    Arghhh, waiting for a call from my doctor to tell me about my hormone levels. So nervous. I'll be 6 +3 today,  Supposed to be 7 + 3 , but in my first scan the baby was smaller than expected and the heartbeat was "faint". So, those words keep resonating over and over in my ears like impending doom. 

I've been trying to stay positive and all but the wait is killing me. I keep telling myself even if this pregnancy doesn't work out it'll be an important life experience for me, and I should be grateful. But the wait.... omg.... 

I am in doubt with this pregnancy to be honest. I have no symptoms whatsoever,  that's what makes it so hard to believe it'll work out.  I had a ton of symptoms at the beginning but not a lot in the past couple of weeks. They kinda come and go but I feel mostly fine and I haven't felt nauseated at all. 

The wait is so hard.... 
    heyy did you hear from your dr yet? 

I’ve my booking appointment next Wednesday. After my scare at the weekend I know they are going to scan me again. 

So hope all is well. 

Been feeling awful past 2 days with sickness and sore hips and sides. 
  • I had my scan today, and I’m experiencing another loss. I’m so heartbroken I don’t know what to
    do.  I really wish you ladies the best of luck. 
  • I had my scan today, and I’m experiencing another loss. I’m so heartbroken I don’t know what to
    do.  I really wish you ladies the best of luck. 
    Awk I am so so Sorry!! I hope you are ok. Make sure you rest up and look after yourself 🥰
  • @Hannah-0132 I’m so sorry to hear this, it’s horrendous and I know first hand how you must be feeling right now, I just wanted to say I had 3 miscarriages and every time i was a nervous wreck and expected the worst, in 2018 I had my LG, and even though we went through so much she is totally worth it, you will get there I promise, just got to keep strong. We say now that rosie was always meant for us and we just had to wait a little longer for her, take time to grieve but never give in xxxxx
  • Is anyone still testing? X
  • Bobble321 said:
    Is anyone still testing? X
    yes I am
  • Emma63 said:
    Bobble321 said:
    Is anyone still testing? X
    yes I am
    are you
  • Yes, I wasn’t planning on it but just did clear blue and got 3+ so a bit of relief, 27th can’t come quick enough, when is your scan? X