Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

FAINT LINES??

Am I crazy or are there faint lines?

Replies

• Yes and they seem to be getting stronger.. test every two days if you can do you can see a significant difference in colour x
  • Thank you! And I will definitely 
  • Yes definitely mine looked like this!❤️
  • Bethany12 said:
    Yes definitely mine looked like this!❤️
    I am bleeding today so does this mean I’m miscarrying?
  • Is it red blood? Is it full flow that requires a sanitary towel or is it just discharge? 
  • Siiia said:
    Is it red blood? Is it full flow that requires a sanitary towel or is it just discharge? 
    It was just spotting at first and was pink and stopped after an hour but today it’s getting heavier and requires a pad
  • What colour is it? When is af due? Any clots? 
  • Siiia said:
    What colour is it? When is af due? Any clots? 
    It’s a really dark red (not like my period red a way different color) and it’s a week past when my period was due. And no clots that I have seen. 
  • Ok it could be implantation but they do say that implantation bleeding should be a pad worth of flow but rather a pantyliner but you know, everyone is different so I’m sure it’s not one rule for all. I would retest pregnancy and see how you get on - have you done anymore tests since? Have they gotten lighter or darker? 
  • Siiia said:
    Ok it could be implantation but they do say that implantation bleeding should be a pad worth of flow but rather a pantyliner but you know, everyone is different so I’m sure it’s not one rule for all. I would retest pregnancy and see how you get on - have you done anymore tests since? Have they gotten lighter or darker? 
    I tested again and the line was the exact same 
  • Ladies, this is the first time I post! I’m so grateful that we get to share experiences and support one another. 
    I’m around 10-11 DPO. I just did a cheap DT (DollarTree) test. I’m 3 days late and getting pelvic area cramps once in a while thinking AF is coming. I feel like I’m obsessing a bit and I should calm down. 
    Please look at my test result and tell me if this is considered to be a faint line. 
  • @SeeMeLittleDo did you retest after two days? If it’s not getting darker then maybe it’s just an indent, I’m sorry x

@MamaAmyLee I can see a super faint line but again, you have to retest after a few days as hcg doubles every two days 
  • Siiia said:
    @SeeMeLittleDo did you retest after two days? If it’s not getting darker then maybe it’s just an indent, I’m sorry x

@MamaAmyLee I can see a super faint line but again, you have to retest after a few days as hcg doubles every two days 
    I’ll test again today thank you! And I can also see the line tii
  • @SeeMeLittleDo any updates? 

• Here is my update: 
    - First one was yesterday June 25 
    - The other two are from today June 26. 

What do you think? 
  • @MamaAmyLee they are definitely progressing so that’s good! When is af due? Congratulations also ♥️
  • My last AF was May 25th. I ovulated late June 15. AF was due June 22nd. Missed it. I always get AF on day 28 exactly. 

• @MamaAmyLee
    no on and off bleeding

• @MamaAmyLee
    no on and off bleeding
    No bleeding or spotting so far. Just cramps, heartburn and muscle pain.