Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Is this a false positive?

Hello

It has been 5 months since I had my last depo shot. 

I thought it would take a while to get pregnant again as many other girls said it took them up to a year.

I did a test this morning and it looks like a faint positive. This line came up during the time frame. Could it just be an evaporation line that’s shown up in the time frame? 

Or does it look like a positive?
thank you

Replies

• I can see a super faint line so just retest in a few days xx
  • Hi, My last depo shot was in November and I haven’t even had a period yet !! Baby 2 and 3 took a while for me aswell due to the depo. Anyway I can see a faint line 😊 
  • Gemma303 said:
    Hi, My last depo shot was in November and I haven’t even had a period yet !! Baby 2 and 3 took a while for me aswell due to the depo. Anyway I can see a faint line 😊 
    Thank you for your reply lovely! How long did it take you to get pregnant after the depo?
  • I’m on the depo shot.. I caught pregnant about a week or two ago, but sadly miscarried.. so it can happen on or off depo.. it’s mad xx
  • My 2nd son took about 9 mths to conceive after depo. My 3rd son, I came off depo in January 2016 got my positive test in August, sadly when I went for my 12 week scan we was all shocked to know that I had a missed miscarriage as I didn’t have any bleeding or cramps etc..I had alittle operation to remove the baby as it wasn’t passing naturally in November shortly after the 12 week scan, so that pregnancy took 7mths, we was ready to try again in February 2017, and got my positive test in March, he will be 3 in December 😊 I didn’t go back on contraction after my miscarriage. Now this time round my last shot was November and haven’t had a period yet. I did have a fake positive however at the beginning of the mth, I think I posted the picture on here and it was a clear line and most people said it was a positive. Very bad test !!