Forum home Product Tests Product tests

Fancy testing Bacofoil Zipper Bags? £300 Amazon voucher up for grabs! Sign up here!

Hello. 

We are looking for 20 parents or carers to join our latest MadeForMums product test, to test out Bacofoil Zipper bags.

Bacofoil says Our Zipper bags are the perfect all rounder. Not only are they great for freezing batch cooked food, storing and freezing soups or liquids, (they even come with a handy stand-alone base!) whilst always keeping the freshness locked in, they’re also handy on the go companions. You never need to worry about leaky school lunches, as these Zipper bags create an air tight seal, so what’s in the bag stays in the bag. Plus they are totally washable and reusable, and they’re so easy to zip, even for the littlest of hands. Our Zipper bags are also perfect for storing your child’s toys, playdoh, putty, or anything else you would like to keep zipped and tidied away.”

To be in with a chance of being a tester, you need to add a reply to this thread (please scroll to the text box at the bottom of this page), letting us know you would like to take part.

If you’re chosen to be a tester, we’ll send you 2 boxes of Zipper bags, to test (RRP £2 for 15 small bags & £2.50 for 12 medium bags). Then we’ll ask you to give your feedback by answering a few simple questions on a special (different) Product Tests Feedback thread and to post a picture of what you zipped in the Zipper bag!

Everyone who leaves quality feedback (quality means answering all the questions fully and posting your pictures) and is part of this product test, will be entered into a draw to win the £300 Amazon voucher.

Note: Any comments and pictures you post on our Feedback thread may be used by Bacofoil  in future advertising and marketing material. See full Ts&Cs here.

Replies

• I would like to test these please. Thank you very much 
  • Hi! I'd be interested in testing. I usually batch cook food for the baby - this would be great to store it. 
  • I would love to be in with the chance to test these zipper bags, I am forever looking for ways to reduce food waste and freezing food in these little bags is a perfect way for me to start.
  • We would live to test these, we have lots of picnics and freeze left overs 

thank you
  • We would love to help product test x
    They will come in handy for all our picnics and nature walks xx
  • I would love to test these! We are a family of 7 and these would be perfect for so many things! The girls are forever making slime and have no where to store it for a start! and I love the idea that they are washable and reusable! They will be great for storing and freezing left over meals, and my daughter is returning to school next week and needs a packed lunch so they’d be great for that too.
  • I would love to test the zipper bags. I batch cook my little boys lunches so it would be useful to try these x
  • I would love to test - would be fab for the batch cooking I do for my family of 5
  • I'd like to take part please, always on the lookout for the best food storage bags!
  • I would love to try these zipper bags! Always on the lookout for new storage ideas!
  • Yes please I'd love to be a tester. I do a lot of batch cooking for us and currently making meals for my Grandad too and these look perfect.
  • I’d love to try these bags too. I love batch cooking.xx
  • I would love to be a product tester, I do a lot of cooking where I adapt leftovers etc and cook in bulk and freeze. I am also into eating outdoors a lot and packing food to take out with us! Thanks for considering me!
  • Our family would love to the these 😀
  • Hiya we would love to try these out please. 😊
    I'm always in need for zip lock bags for snacks, batch cooking ortor to keep home  made play dough fresh  etc. 
    ♥️
  • I would love to test these especially being in the middle of picnic season and planning crafts activities!
  • I would be interested in testing these. They look really handy.
  • Yes I would be interested in trying these bags out!! They will have a million different uses in our house! 
  • I would be interested in testing. With Jamie being CMPA I often batch cook him the df equivelant of meals so I don't have to do 2 dishes each time! 
  • Would love to test these :)
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions