Forum home Birth clubs Due in January 2021

Due in January 2021

Replies

• DeeDee19 said:
    Hi all, congratulations on your 2021 babies! I’m 8 weeks pregnant and due 28th January. We were TTC for two years nearly and this pregnancy is so precious to me. I have been so excited and told a few people. This weekend I had a small bleed. I’ve been finding it dark orange/ brown when I wipe for the two days following. I haven’t been offered an early scan, should I be offered this?
    Do you think I should get a private scan? How do I do this if so? 
    I'm 8 weeks today and due 1st feb. 
    I booked my own private scan with a private company when I was 6w6d. 

I think they will only offer you an early scan if your bleeding heavily and in lots of pain. 
  • Thank you for the info. 
  • Hey everyone I've been reluctant to join a birth club with my last 2 pregnancies resulting in miscarriage but have decided to bite the bullet 

I'm 9 weeks today due 27th Jan very nervous and anxious
    Haven't been able to have any early scans or any bloods to give me any reassurances I'm just going by the few symptoms I've had that things are going well

I hope everyone is doing well Congrats to all 
  • Hey, so past 2 days I’ve had like brown discharge. Only when I wipe after I go the toilet. Just wondering if anyone else had this or having this? I’m 12 weeks today. Had a scan last Wednesday and everything was perfect. 

Don’t know if I should be worried. I did have a huge bleed last Monday so I’m thinking it’s just old Blood finally being pushed out but not sure lol 🙈 x
  • @DeeDee19 what did you decide about scan? Has everything settled now?

@MrsRees welcome! How you feeling today? 

@cr@Crankin823 is there anyone you could contact like EPU or maternity? I’d be enclined to say it’s old blood due to previous bleed, did they say what the cause was?

This groups so quiet atm! How is everyone doing? Any scan photos? Cxx
  • Bobble321 said:
    @DeeDee19 what did you decide about scan? Has everything settled now?

@MrsRees welcome! How you feeling today? 

@cr@Crankin823 is there anyone you could contact like EPU or maternity? I’d be enclined to say it’s old blood due to previous bleed, did they say what the cause was?

This groups so quiet atm! How is everyone doing? Any scan photos? Cxx
    It’s happened twice now. One at 9 weeks and again and 10 weeks 4 days. Was very stressful. But the most recent bleed was huge. Like I couldn’t get off the toilet (TMI I’m sorry) now I’m just getting some discharge. So not sure. They just say as long as not filling a pad it’s nothing to worry about. I also have a very sensitive cervix apparently. 
  • @Crankin823 oh god that must be such a worry for you! Have you done the deed at all, anything that could of started it again? I know brown blood is old so I’d say as long as not red again you’d be okay xxz
  • Em we did 2 nights in a row. So I’m not sure if it’s something to do with that. 🙈 yeah I’m just thinking it’s old blood from last week. As I bleed heavily then was still bleeding for about 4 days after. 

Just hope it’s ok. Next scan is on 8th July just to confirm dates. As they thought I was a week ahead from my dates. But I think I’ve ovulated late. X
  • Yeah defo sounds like, we don’t really do it in pregnancy it’s shit but was once told by consultant that with repeated miscarriages could be a cause, poor fella! 
    They thought you were ahead? That’s good shows good growth

i have a scan tomo, should be nine weeks xxx
  • Oh have you had MC’s in the past? Just from my dates given from my last period I should be a week ahead. So I should be 13 weeks but I’m only 12 x 
  • Yeah I had three consecutive then had my daughter, this is the first pregnancy since my daughter 
    oh I get you now, maybe could have ovulated late! Xxx
  • Had a private scan today thought I was 8 weeks 6 days but they’ve measured me at 7 weeks 3 days. Has anyone else had this and have they been wrong?  
  • I had mine today and was four day’s out she said it was baby was curled up xxx
  • she measured the sac instead of the baby because she said it was clearer than baby 🤷‍♀️  
  • This was bubs at 8+3, that’s what they measure but think I’m like 8+6/9 she said the dates will probs correct on 12 week scan xxx
  • I hope so lol if not I will be due 3 days before it’s big brothers 13th birthday 🙈 
  • When’s your next scan? Xx
  • I’m waiting for appointment to come through. I had booking appointment with midwife on Tuesday so she said it will be sent out when I’m between 11 & 12 weeks 
  • Ahhh brill xx
  • @Bobble321 I'm doing good, have good days and bad days, I'm 9+4 today my boobs have stopped hurting again but am still nauseas and very bloated so taking that as good signs

Glad your scan went well, my neice had a scan at around 7 weeks and they said baby was behind a few days than her dates but caught up by 12 week scan