Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Cramping 4 weeks

Evening guys,

am currently 4 weeks pregnant early I know :) I have been having my hcg measured at the hospital it’s gone from 212 to 511 however this evening I’m experiencing cramping almost feels like af type pains :/ no bleeding is this normal am I just over thinking things any help appreciated Xx

Replies

• this is very normal its ur uterus stretching and ur organs moving.....as long as theres no blood and the cramps arent severe then u r ok <3
  • @Catlady220 thank you for taking the time to reply woke up and they have eased of just bad trapped wind 🙈😂 
  • @Bethany12 your going to have cramps here and there from your muscles stretching and organs moving.......im 6+6 estimated today and ive had cramps here and there.....just try to relax
  • Very normal.  I had the same with my last pregnancy at 5 weeks and everything was ok :) congratulations! X
  • Thank you they seemed to be non existent now get them now and again 5 weeks and 1 day today :) x