Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Positive test?

Hi! I took one test yesterday evening and another this morning. The second one I didn’t get to look at until about 7 minutes after so I don’t know what to believe! What do guys think? 

Replies

• Options
    This may be a better picture 
  • Options
    Looks positive to me congratulations x
  • Options
    Positive
  • Options
    Congratulations are in order d
  • Options
    Congratulations! X
  • Options
    I got two negative tests this morning :( I am so confused! 
  • Options
    Have you tried again this morning? Maybe try with a digital. Let us know how you get on
  • Options
    I ended up with two more negative tests and AF showed up yesterday ☹️☹️☹️
  • Options
    Britf said:
    I ended up with two more negative tests and AF showed up yesterday ☹️☹️☹️
    That means it was dye that has run out... I also had bad experience with frer.
  • Options
    I don’t think the dye has run out - I mean what are the chances of the dye running on two consecutive tests? Also, the second test looks darker than the first so it might just be that you’ve potentially heard a chemical - im sorry X
  • Options
    Hi Everyone! I’m back again this month. I took this earlier and figured it was negative and then went back and looked and I had this. I’ve never gotten an evap  on these so I’m curious about what you guys think! 
  • Options
    I can see a faint line. Fingers crossed for you 
  • Options
    I see a line but your not supposed to read after the timeframe
  • Options
    I can't see any line 
  • Options
    I can see a faint line but if you're readi g it after the time frame it could be an evap. It's so faint though if it is you'll need to test again anyway! Good luck!