Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Pregnancy Test

Hey peeps, 
I took the test on the right today and the one on the left this morning.
What are your thoughts please? Pregnant or not pregnant? I dont want to get to excited. X

Replies

• Pregnant! 
  • I really hope I am. I am going to try a first response one tomorrow and see what that says. I heard alot of tests can be wrong. 
  • Pregnant ! I see the lines!!! Congrats mommy to be <3 If you want to be 100% sure wait a few days and see if the line gets darker or you can take a blood test at your clinic 
  • Just done another one this morning. I hope its not an evaporation line. Im going to take a digital test on friday, what do you think, is that a good idea? X
  • Pregnant ! I see the lines!!! Congrats mommy to be <3 If you want to be 100% sure wait a few days and see if the line gets darker or you can take a blood test at your clinic 
    Thank you. X
  • Just done another one this morning. I hope its not an evaporation line. Im going to take a digital test on friday, what do you think, is that a good idea? X 

That is for sure a positive! Friday would be a good time to do a digital test! just remember if it says “No” at the time it could mean there’s not enough HCG yet. Normally digital test need about 200 for it to show up. But i’m sure it will come up positive! Baby dust to you <3 

That is for sure a positive! Friday would be a good time to do a digital test! just remember if it says “No” at the time it could mean there’s not enough HCG yet. Normally digital test need about 200 for it to show up. But i’m sure it will come up positive! Baby dust to you <3 
    Thank you so much. Fingers crossed xx 😃🤞
  • Congratulations l, that’s a definite positive! 
  • Siiia said:
    Congratulations l, that’s a definite positive! 
    Thank you 💝 I still dont quite believe it yet though haha x
  • That’s a pretty strong positive!! Congrats mama xx
  • That’s a pretty strong positive!! Congrats mama xx
    Aww thank you. I still cant believe it hehe xxxx 

• Im now 12 weeks pregnant 😁
  • I've done the same tests today but late afternoon but not sure if these are positives lines came up straight away on both but I've had 7 miscarriages so dont want to get my hopes up over faint lines and congratulations  xxx
  • Have you missed your period yet? Id recommend to do the tests in the morning first thing. Im so sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed for you this time hunny  x