Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems

Clomid support group

Hi everyone
i wanted to make a group that Is all things clomid. 
So if you’re taking, taken clomid or are pregnant or did not get pregnant
please post here.
This way we can all stay connected and learn from each other.

Replies

• Hi there, I'm joining this thread in hopes of speaking to other people on Clomid! This month is my third cycle trying. On my first cycle, I went for a blood draw and found the Clomid did not work, as I had not ovulated (my progesterone was only a 2, and I was told anything over a 10 is ovulation). As a result, I went from 50 MG to 100 MG the next month. On the second month, I did ovulate (blood at 13 for progesterone), but I did not get pregnant, which was gutting. This is now my third cycle. I am on day 22 of my cycle, and I go for blood work to check progesterone levels tomorrow. I am probably going to cave and take a pregnancy test this Sunday, but we'll see. I'm really hoping it works this time.

What are everyone's experiences being on Clomid? I have horrible hot flashes when taking it, and my emotions tend to be up and down, too. I also noticed some intense cramping when I had a positive ovulation test, but I assume it's because of ovulation pain and the medicine was forcing an egg to be released.
  • Hey hun
    im hoping to start it soon
    i researched so much and found hot flashes as a huge Side effect
    most ppl take it before bed 
  • Good luck! Let me know how it goes once you start the first round :) 
  • Just got an email saying my progesterone levels were a 3 this round :( Looks like I didn't ovulate again...I'm seriously going to scream
  • Just got an email saying my progesterone levels were a 3 this round :( Looks like I didn't ovulate again...I'm seriously going to scream
    Ugh that’s so frustrating 
    have you tried vitex
    i heard it’s good for progesterone 
    but I’d consult a doctor 
  • Anyone know when's the best day on cycle to start taking it if I already ovulate naturally?
  • So ill be raking letrozole 
    clomid is no longer a available