Forum home Birth clubs Due in January 2021

Due in January 2021

Replies

• Hi all, hope everyone is ok 😊 been a bit quiet pregnancy symptoms getting to me and having to look after my 2 littles ones! 

I have my 12 weeks scan on Thursday I was hoping the rules had changed so my partner could come. But still no luck! 

I was just wondering about maternity notes? My past 2 I actually had notes in a folder. But apparently they’re not doing that anymore and I’ve had to download an app and all my booking in information is on there. But then on my letter from the hospital about appointment it says make sure you bring your notes? 

so bloody nervous about it. Had a scan at 6 weeks and heard heartbeat, all was good. But then can’t help but think the worst as we have miscarried at about 8 weeks before 

xx
  • Hi everyone, we've just been catching up on this thread - welcome @MrsRees we are so pleased to see you here :blush:
    We're recruiting for a new product test to try out Bacofoil Zipper bags - if you fancy signing up, check out Latest Discussions here. 
  • Hi all and firstly congratulations all on your 2021 babies!
    I have been recommended this website/chat and am so glad I have as I can now confide in other mums and not feel so isolated. My baby is due on January 1st although the previous scan said December 25th of all dates :)
    Love reading about how you are all feeling and I have been feeling very similar also so I can now relax that we're all in it together! xx
  • I'm 12 weeks now woo hoo 🥳 saw my not so little bean last at 11w4d for my 12 week scanned. Had confirmed dd of 17th January 2021 and all is looking great. Had nuchal translucency results back through and all looking fine and ultra low possibility... nub theory is pointing towards girl i asked the sonographers their opinion they both said girl. I also did the Sneak Peek test which said girl too!! But still having a gender scan in 5th august to confirm. All feeling so much more real now 😁 
  • @SzkodaFC welcome! You look to be the first due date in the group so far! Have you had 12 week scan? 

@SharaWx what a lovely scan! So all thinking girl! I hate a sneak peak test? 
  • -*sorry that’s meant to say what is a sneak peak test? Xx
  • SharaWx said:
    I'm 12 weeks now woo hoo 🥳 saw my not so little bean last at 11w4d for my 12 week scanned. Had confirmed dd of 17th January 2021 and all is looking great. Had nuchal translucency results back through and all looking fine and ultra low possibility... nub theory is pointing towards girl i asked the sonographers their opinion they both said girl. I also did the Sneak Peek test which said girl too!! But still having a gender scan in 5th august to confirm. All feeling so much more real now 😁 
    Glad all is going well for you! I agree when you see the little bean on the screen being pregnant becomes so much more real. I have now started talking to the bump too!
  • Bobble321 said:
    @SzkodaFC welcome! You look to be the first due date in the group so far! Have you had 12 week scan? 

@SharaWx what a lovely scan! So all thinking girl! I hate a sneak peak test? 
    Thank you! I have had the 12 week scan and have booked a private gender scan for next Friday which will make me 16 weeks dead on as my partner is not allowed into any checkups/scans so thought the private gender scan would be the best option to get him included! It's all going so fast already!
    I have just started working in morrisons on the shop floor and I am still undecided whether this is a good idea or not with covid-19 still around and there is speculation about a second wave. What does everyone think? Problem is, rents and bills are sadly not going to pay themselves haha
  • Hi everyone and welcome to @SzkodaFC - congratulations! 
    Just wondering who has their scans this week? 
  • Hi everyone and welcome to @SzkodaFC - congratulations! 
    Just wondering who has their scans this week? 
    I had a private 16 week scan and found out that we are having a baby boy :blush: 
    Very excited now and enjoying even more how real it is all getting.
  • Congratulations @SzkodaFC - did you expect a boy? 
    Has anyone else found out? 
  • had my 12 week scan today was EDD 1st Feb at my 6 week scan now say EDD 28th Jan :)
  • Congratulations Szkoda, what have your symptoms been if any? I’m intrigued to hear! 

Aww Emma beautiful scan! Bet your over the moon! Mines tomo 👏
  • Had my 12 week scan today but they have said I’ve got to go back in the next week or 2. She said she couldn’t do the measurements as baby was being naughty and that my uterus tilts backwards so it makes it harder to find baby. She’s measured me at 11 weeks 2 days but it’s still not a definite so just got to wait till next appointment. Only plus side is she said dad should be able to come with me next time. 
  • Bobble321 said:
    Congratulations Szkoda, what have your symptoms been if any? I’m intrigued to hear! 

I am thank you x
  • just had dr on the phone got to have my thryoid med upped because I am pregnant. x
  • Bobble321 said:
    Congratulations Szkoda, what have your symptoms been if any? I’m intrigued to hear! 

Danielle - Everyone and I mean everyone I know predicted a baby girl so I thought so too but it is certainly not a disappointment to be a boy - just a surprise :smile:

Bobbble321 - I have been very lucky in pregnancy and no horror stories - no morning sickness - just gone off food in the first trimester as felt "ucky" and had an unsettled stomach. I completely went off anything sweet which is strange for me as I have a huge sweet tooth! I was a pescatarian before and craved meat since being pregnant so have started eating meat again - I thought it was my body telling me I needed it
    Now in the second trimester and everything has calmed down a lot - had the little energy boost, few pains where everything is adjusting and back pain sometimes. The only thing getting to me is dermatitis on my hands/wrist and incredibly itchy breasts (sorry for the extra info)

Anyone else any changes or symptoms?

Its amazing how much more I am in tuned with my body, want to be and look after it more now I have an extra little human to think about.
  • hows everyone doing 
  • 12 weeks v 14 weeks 3 days 
  • Hello everyone, just.found this thread now, I'm 14 plus 5, I'm.due on the 27th of Jan, I hope you are all doing OK xx