Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Help with my OPK

Hi everyone! I had a weird month last month, I felt pregnant but then AF arrived on CD35. It was a normal period but for 2 and a half days followed by 1 and a half days of brown spotting. I started OPK’s on CD 4 when the period had ended and they just look really bright to me in comparison to others peoples. Could anyone think of an explanation? 

Replies

• What do you want to know? 
  • Why would the line be this dark after a period? I just expected it to be stark white haha!
  • Mine was like that then it decreased. I would start them a bit later, like cd10
  • Jumping in here, but do you know what's going on with premom for me @Coconutfoxx? It's putting me at 1dpo even though my temp was still low this morning and my opks are still getting darker. Yesterday it said I had my peak opk, now it's changed them all to just high, even though this afternoon is clearly much darker than yesterday. Fertility friend is anticipating me to ovulate tomorrow, which would be about right.

Why is premom saying 2 different things please? Any ideas? It's driving me mad! X

• I just wanted to follow this up for anyone that searches something similar to me.

I got my BFP yesterday!
    It turns out what i thought was my period was implantation bleeding, although it was the same as a period, not just spotting. my LH levels kept getting higher and higher, and i had 5 consistent days of high, so after googling, i thought i'd take a pregnancy, not once did i think i think i was pregnant due to the "period" i had. So yeah!
  • Congrats @Bluebellxoxo that’s great news :) 
  • Congratulations @Bluebellxoxo! X