Forum homeā€ŗ Babiesā€ŗ Baby

Rainbow Babies šŸŒˆšŸ‘¶ - Part 2

Hello everyone,Ā 

This is a new continuation thread for theĀ Rainbow Babies šŸŒˆšŸ‘¶Ā thread, as the first thread has topped the 1k post limit.

We've posted a link to this new thread on the old thread, so hopefully everyone will be able to find it easily enough.

Don't forget to bookmark this thread by hitting the green starĀ ā­ļønext to the thread title, so you don't miss out on any notifications.Ā 

Enjoy!

Ā«13456713

Replies

• @Mummytolilyandharry love his house, how long did he stay in it? šŸ˜‚

@EmJ3 they've got me run ragged I don't know what planet I'm on half the time.

Last night Jamie WOULD NOT SLEEP. We think it's the 8 month regression a few weeks early. Finally got him down and Evie woke him up half an hour later. I lost my temper and still feel guilty about it. This was him at half 11 last night, then finally asleep with his doggy. And now, them both napping still even though they've not had lunch...Ā 

• Awww @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 itā€™s hard isnā€™t it. Matildaā€™s sleep is pretty bad at the moment too. I putting it down to teething? God knows.Ā 
    Evie and Jamie are gorgeous.xxxx
  • So this is probably a stupid question but did anyone feel like their bump went when they lated down?!

When I'm stood up and walking people have been commenting that I look more rounded and my shape has changed, I feel. Bloated still and I'm a size 16/18 anyway so I know a proper bump is gunna take a bit longer
    But when I lay down it's like it all disappearsĀ 

Anyone else have this or am I the only one šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
  • @MrsRees totally normal, I'm a size 18 and my bump wasn't really obvious lying down until maybe 20-24 weeks for each of my 2. So nice that people are starting to notice you changing though šŸ˜
  • same for me too @MrsRees. I was the same as @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390.xxx
  • Ah brilliant Thst makes me feel so. Much better, I cannot wait to start feeling movement soon I'm 14w3d todayĀ 
  • @MrsRees so excited for you! On movement I felt Evie around 19 weeks and Jamie from 17 so hopefully you aren't too far off!Ā 
  • I'm glad you said 19 weeks for evie as so many people have said like 15 weeks but I don't think I will feel it that early tbhĀ 

• Matilda turned 1 today- itā€™s been lovely!! Where dies the time go though???? Ā 

Hope everyoneā€™s ok.xxx
  • Does****
  • @MrsRees I was exactly the same. I actually didn't even realise it was kicks for a week or so!

@EmJ3 Happy 1st Birthday to Matilda! She looks like she's had a lovely day! How can they be growing so fast!

Hope everyone is well xxx
  • Hi Everyone! Sorry I havenā€™t been getting notifications due to the new thread! I didnā€™t end up going to A&E as the pain went and by morning I was fine again. Hoping it was just all stretching as since then I feel like I have popped a bit (or just bloat) Iā€™ll be 12 weeks on Friday!!Ā 

Happy birthday to Matilda! Hope she had a lovely day!Ā 

Love the Jamie and doggy photo! AilbhĆ­a loves her doggy too and doesnā€™t leave her alone!Ā 

I am done with this heat now!! Iā€™m so HOT!!!!! šŸ˜©
  • @MickeyS Iā€™m glad things settled down for you. This heat is hard work! Have you got a scan booked?

@EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 howĀ Ā are the babies coping in this heat? Matildaā€™s struggling too sleep at night.Ā 

@MrsRees how are you doing?

xxx
  • Glad things settled down @MickeyS when is your scan??Ā 

This heat is awful I sat in a kiddie pool with my baby nephew the other day I was so hotĀ 

Happy birthday matilda @EmJ3
    I love that you named her that I always loved the name matildaĀ 

I'm doing good here I'm 26 weeks today and I'm having a scan in just Iver a week at a private place to find out the gender and will have a gender reveal partyĀ 

I'm. Still rediculously nervous and can't accept its all going to be OKĀ 
    It's like when I'm doing baby stuff I'm. OK but as soon as my mum or family get excited I panic at how excited they are, is that silly??Ā 

• @MrsRees I canā€™t believe youā€™re 26 weeks already. It seems to be flying by. Iā€™m so made up that youā€™re getting youā€™re rainbow!
    Finding out there gender is so exciting! I canā€™t wait to hear!!!

i hope everyone else is good.xxx
  • Sorry that was meant to be 16 weeks not 26 I wish I was that far along šŸ˜‚
  • @MrsRees I was like 'WHAT? WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE?', you're so close to halfway though!

@MickeyS glad everything is back to normal for you!

@EmJ3 the heat in Scotland hasn't been as bad as you guys have but the humidity has been killer. We got the brunt of that storm the other night - constant thunder and lightening from 11pm until 6am. A few houses and shops near us were struck by lightening and burned down and the burn burst it's banks - thankfully the new flood defence is about 15ft in front of our house so we were OK. Chris' work was under water though, they were on the news with cars floating about the car park and it's looking like Ā£200k damage so he's going to be at home for the next 6 weeks - I'm going to go insane!

Evie fell into the bedframe last night and has a massive lump on her head and we have to take her to a party tomorrow like that. And Jamie is adamant he's going to walk by 9 months.Ā 

How is everyone else's little one been coping?

ļæ¼ļæ¼
  • @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 that rain sounds so bad. I saw pics of cars deep in water! Itā€™s so bloody hard when your hubbyā€™s work from home!!!! I had it for about 4-6 weeks of lockdown and it was horrendous trying to keep the kids quiet!!!!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

@MrsRees 26 weeks or 16 weeks, itā€™s still going quickly!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ™ˆ
  • Wow @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 how awful for your area thank god for the flood defences protecting you, we had the tiniest storm ever here so was very lucky

Poor evie bless her that's a right bump but alway the way when your going somewhere šŸ˜‚ bloody timing šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Yeah sorry must have put it wrong I feel like it's going slow tbh but I am starting to feel changes now
    I think when I lay down I fan feel my uterus am's there's alot more hard area. Because I'm a bigger girl with a overhang on my belly šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Its been harder to feel a proper bump and I'm showing alot higher up when standing tooĀ 
  • Hi girls!! So I have good news!! Had my scan yesterday and all good! Due 24th Feb šŸ„°