Forum home Birth clubs Due in January 2021

Due in January 2021

Replies

• Hello everyone, just.found this thread now, I'm 14 plus 5, I'm.due on the 27th of Jan, I hope you are all doing OK xx

im due 28th jan :) x
  • Emma63 said:
    Hello everyone, just.found this thread now, I'm 14 plus 5, I'm.due on the 27th of Jan, I hope you are all doing OK xx

and I'm 14 + 5 days 
  • 31st January here xxx
  • Emma63 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Hello everyone, just.found this thread now, I'm 14 plus 5, I'm.due on the 27th of Jan, I hope you are all doing OK xx

and I'm 14 + 5 days 
    I have baby brain im 14 plus 4 and due the 29 lol xx
  • Emma63 said:
    Emma63 said:

and I'm 14 + 5 days 
    haha i was kind of thinking for a minute then lol. 

yeah im 14+5 due 28th jan. how have you been etc? are you showing yet? 
  • Emma63 said:
    Emma63 said:

and I'm 14 + 5 days 

I have been really.good no sickness, a bit dizzy but I'm sure it was the preggacare as soon as I stopped taking it I felt totally fine, I have this massive bump thats popped out in the last few weeks, but its more squidy like as if the babys just pushing my fat out 🤣🤣 i find out the gender in 2 weeks so excited xx how have you been x
  • Hello everyone, just.found this thread now, I'm 14 plus 5, I'm.due on the 27th of Jan, I hope you are all doing OK xx

I'm 16+2 now, due 17th January. Have my gender scan tomorrow❤💙
  • SharaWx said:

I'm 16+2 now, due 17th January. Have my gender scan tomorrow❤💙
    Awwww lovely what are you hoping for xx
  • Emma63 said:
    Emma63 said:

and I'm 14 + 5 days 

I have been really.good no sickness, a bit dizzy but I'm sure it was the preggacare as soon as I stopped taking it I felt totally fine, I have this massive bump thats popped out in the last few weeks, but its more squidy like as if the babys just pushing my fat out 🤣🤣 i find out the gender in 2 weeks so excited xx how have you been x
    are you going for an early gender scan? so am i on the 22nd Aug. 

Yeah i have really popped out too. im stjll taking my pregnacare and I've been fine with it. 

are you going to find out the gender? 
  • Emma63 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Emma63 said:

and I'm 14 + 5 days 

are you going for an early gender scan? so am i on the 22nd Aug. 

Yeah i have really popped out too. im stjll taking my pregnacare and I've been fine with it. 

are you going to find out the gender? 
    Mine is on the 16th I cant wait to find out,  your bump is just sooooo cute !! X I have Ellie who's 17 Tia who's 14 and leon who's 10 would like a boy but for my boyfriend really as this is his first and would like a boy xx
  • my hubby has just suprised me with a early gender scan rather than waiting until my 20 weeks xx
  • Emma63 said:
    my hubby has just suprised me with a early gender scan rather than waiting until my 20 weeks xx
    Awww thats lovely of him !! Whens your actually scan day xx we are having a little.gender reveal x
  • Emma63 said:
    my hubby has just suprised me with a early gender scan rather than waiting until my 20 weeks xx
    Awww thats lovely of him !! Whens your actually scan day xx we are having a little.gender reveal x
    my actual scan date is the 11th sept haha so only 2 weeks before but only date he could get.

• is anyone planning on breastfeeding but buying a few bottles just incase or waiting and then going out to buy them if breastfeeding is unsuccessful? 

is anyone doing a bit of both so that hubby can do feeds too, i do mean formula just bottles 
  • Emma63 said:
    is anyone planning on breastfeeding but buying a few bottles just incase or waiting and then going out to buy them if breastfeeding is unsuccessful? 

is anyone doing a bit of both so that hubby can do feeds too, i do mean formula just bottles 
    I am hoping to breastfeed but also have in the back of my mind it doesn't always work - it is the babies choice! I have some bottles as I know my partner really wants to get involved as much as possible and I think its a great way for him to bond with the baby too. I have read reviews and seems the MAM ones have pretty good feedback over Tommee Tippee.

I have started to read a hypnobirthing book - has anyone else looked into this? Also what are peoples thoughts on types of delivery - I keep getting asked it and to be honest havern't given it too much thought - just automatically thought hospital would be the best place for first time.
  • SzkodaFC said:
    Emma63 said:
    is anyone planning on breastfeeding but buying a few bottles just incase or waiting and then going out to buy them if breastfeeding is unsuccessful? 

I am hoping to breastfeed but also have in the back of my mind it doesn't always work - it is the babies choice! I have some bottles as I know my partner really wants to get involved as much as possible and I think its a great way for him to bond with the baby too. I have read reviews and seems the MAM ones have pretty good feedback over Tommee Tippee.

I have started to read a hypnobirthing book - has anyone else looked into this? Also what are peoples thoughts on types of delivery - I keep getting asked it and to be honest havern't given it too much thought - just automatically thought hospital would be the best place for first time.
    have you brought just bottles or other bits too like steriliser etc and prep amchine
  • Emma63 said:
    SzkodaFC said:
    Emma63 said:

have you brought just bottles or other bits too like steriliser etc and prep amchine
    I am lucky in that I have a friend who is getting rid of all of her bottle steriliser and bits so I am just going to use that. 
  • I was hoping for girl and it is 💖💗 
    I'm wondering how many people are feeling movement yet?? I'm almost 18 weeks now, and other than feeling slight shifting now again (which I think is this baby or wind 🤣) im not feeling much. Which is weird as its not my first and with both my others they were anterior placentas but this one is posterior so if anything I should feel it more!! I'm just so desperate to start feeling little kicks and pokes with my son I remember distinctly being able to feel him very early on. X