Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Uterine tissue

Hey guys I just wanted to find out if this is a miscarriage? I was roughly around 6 weeks and have a few other little clots like these? 

Replies

• I’m in a bit of shock and my mind isn’t really clear, but let me try explain a few of my symptoms, I started terribly unbearably cramping last week but bleeding didn’t start until a day or two after, it started as brown blood and later became fresh red blood. I’m not bleeding a lot or anything but I have passed clots like these but nothing bigger, several times since them. I still have on and off cramping and I’m not sure what to do if this is a miscarriage. Please may someone advise me? Thank you xx 
  • I really hope it’s not a miscarriage, I would get in touch with your local ear pregnancy unit and explain to them they should get you in, if not then hospital X 
  • Bethany12 said:
    I really hope it’s not a miscarriage, I would get in touch with your local ear pregnancy unit and explain to them they should get you in, if not then hospital X 
    Thank you for the reply. Is it possible to only pass the gestational sac a few days or weeks later? 

I have scheduled an apt with my Doc but won’t be able to go until Friday. 

Would it be too soon to take a pregnancy test?