Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

TTC August 2020 hoping September brings a BFP✨

Hiya ladies.
Here’s to Another month TTC. I’m currently on CD7. Would like to here from some ladies also TTC again this month. Baby dust to you all ✨x

Replies

• HI @Kylie1987, good luck to you! Im current 3dpo xxx
  • Best of luck ladies xx
  • @Bethanyjean sending you lots of baby dust🤞🏻✨ are you using OV tests or just keeping track with dates? X
  • @Fairycakes88 thanks so much ✨🤞🏻X
  • @Kylie1987 yes ive been using OPKs, its only our second month trying but its already taking its toll on me. I cant believe how positive people remain after trying for months and months xx
  • @Bethanyjean I am going to be using OPKs this month too. Am I right to be using them morning and night? I’ve only ever followed an app I have called “FLO” we had been trying for over a year and finally fell pregnant in jan 2020 unfortunately at 16weeks on May 12th we had a missed miscarriage 😔 we was trying so hard last year I was putting g so much pressure on myself from October 2019 I kind of went with “if it’s gonna happen it will happen” approach and in Jan it happened.
    however again because of what’s happened I feel I’m putting all the pressure on myself again. Xx
  • @Kylie1987 oh im so sorry to hear that, i cant imagine how heart breaking that must be.

With the OPKs i tested once a day until i hit a 'high' then tested twice a day to find my peak. I use an app called Premom which interprets the OPKs for you. Ive also just finished doing SMEP this month so im hoping that will get me my BFP xx
  • @Bethanyjean Thank you. It’s very hard, hard to accept.
    ive seen that app mentioned online I might try that, can you use any OPKs with that app? 
    Sorry what’s SMEP? New to all this xx

• Hi ladies. Should be ovulating 21st so hopefully be joining you all
  • @Kylie1987 aw I’m so sorry that happened. That’s devastating for you. And I know it must be so hard to remain positive. We just had a chemical pregnancy and that was hard enough. 

Have any of you ever skipped a period but still ovulated? We had a suspected chemical 1.5 weeks ago with negative tests 8 days ago. I still haven’t had a period and it doesn’t feel like it’s coming anytime soon. Very confused. 
  • @SP28 hiya lovely!! That’s my OV day too🤞🏻X

@KristyH thanks for your message. It’s so hard to try and be positive from. Part of me is scared to try again yet part of me wants it to happen again so much. So sorry to hear also about your chemical pregnancy.
    im pretty lucky in the sense my cycles like clockwork, I’ve never missed a period unless pregnant - sorry not much help 🤷🏻‍♀️ Xx
  • @Kylie1987 smep is sperm meets egg plan. Have a look online about it, so many success stories xx
  • @Bethanyjean I checked online after I sent your message thinking “just look online kylie” lol.
    its a great plan. Will be doing the SMEP this month too. 🤞🏻For baby dust on us. Keep me updated would love to hear how this month turns out for you. Xx
  • @Kylie1987 of course i will, id love to see how you get on too🤞xx
  • Hi.

Can I join you ladies please. Af has just arrived, 2 days late and having caused lots of issues over the last week. 

Babydust to all x
  • Hello I’m new here currently 4dpo this will be my first proper cycle after my miscarriage at the end of June! x
  • How is everyone? 

Does anyone else daydream all day since starting TTC about how they will tell their partner and families about being pregnant. I just can’t help it but feel like I’m getting way ahead of myself!
  • @SP28 all the time🙈🤣!
  • Hiya @HippieMama4 welcome. Of course you can join us. Sending you lots of baby dust✨

@Star_girl1993 sorry to hear about your MC😔 sending hugs. 

@S@SP28 all the time, my Instagram is driving me crazy with so much baby-ness 😬

how are you all, I’ve been using the Premom app and OV test strips since yesterday currently on CD9. From tomorrow I will be testing twice a day to find my peak! Exciting but also feels like a full tome job 🥰😬xx
  • Hi ladies, Cd 4 for me. Baby dust to all!
This discussion has been closed.