Forum home Birth clubs Due in January 2021

Due in January 2021

Replies

• SharaWx said:
    I was hoping for girl and it is 💖💗 
    I'm wondering how many people are feeling movement yet?? I'm almost 18 weeks now, and other than feeling slight shifting now again (which I think is this baby or wind 🤣) im not feeling much. Which is weird as its not my first and with both my others they were anterior placentas but this one is posterior so if anything I should feel it more!! I'm just so desperate to start feeling little kicks and pokes with my son I remember distinctly being able to feel him very early on. X
    Congratulations on news that you are having a baby girl. My baby boy is anterior placenta and have felt what I think is movement from around 18 weeks - feels like muscle spasms or like when you eye lid flickers due to tiredness or stress. I am 20 weeks today - half way cheer! Maybe its the different of having a girl this time compared to a boy before?? x
  • Hi, how is everyone? Firstly I’ve started with the heartburn the past 2 days and also being sick. I’m not sure if the sickness is because I’m nervous for our 20 week scan on Wednesday. 
    I’m 19w4days and still don’t think I’ve felt movement. This is my first. I’m not sure if this is normal or not? Anyone had babies before and this happened to them? 

• @Crankin823 honestly try not to worry, it takes up to 24 weeks especially with first pregnancy’s and it could differ depending on your placentas location, I’m sue everything will be perfect at scan! I could feel anything till after 20 with my first, only just now starting to think maybe I can feel movement but only because i know what it’s like xxxx
  • Bobble321 said:
    @Crankin823 honestly try not to worry, it takes up to 24 weeks especially with first pregnancy’s and it could differ depending on your placentas location, I’m sue everything will be perfect at scan! I could feel anything till after 20 with my first, only just now starting to think maybe I can feel movement but only because i know what it’s like xxxx
    Thank you, I think that’s my problem I don’t know what I’m expecting to feel haha. I have felt like twitching or something but it’s been higher in my belly and not lower which I think it’s meanF to be At this stage 🙈 xxx
  • Same recently and I’m like was it or not lol, honest don’t worry yourself, wait till they’re hiccuping every night xccc
  • @Bobble321 just need Wednesday to happen so I know they are ok and hopefully finding out the sex as well. Which me and my partner are super excited for it. It will be his first scan he’s allowed to go to 🙈 I’m a big worry, I always have been but being pregnant has made me worse haha. X
  • I get a really uncomfortable and slightly painful but not really painful lower abdomen at night and it seems to be everytime i roll over at night time. 

does anyone else get this? its not like needing a wee because I go often during the night x
  • Emma63 said:
    I get a really uncomfortable and slightly painful but not really painful lower abdomen at night and it seems to be everytime i roll over at night time. 

does anyone else get this? its not like needing a wee because I go often during the night x
    It could be where everything is moving/getting bigger for the baby?
    I have had pain right in the centre on my chest/at the top of my stomach that wakes me up. I have never had indigestion so I am not sure if it could be that? I work at 5am and find as soon as I am up and about walking it seems to ease off. It could be something to do with all the organs moving around inside? 
    Hormones have started having mood swings - Has anyone else found they are irritable/high and lows? I have been told it can be a "boy" thing. xxx
  • @SzkodaFC I hope so. 

Im 17 weeks today and so nervous and anxious I dont know why, I feel like my belly has stopped growing. I have a wellbeing + gender scan on sat xx
  • @emma63 If it makes you feel any better I felt exactly the same around 16+ weeks. I lost the ucky feelings of the first trimester and constant reminder that a little bean was growing inside me as my body was changing so much and felt "normal" around 16+ weeks so kind of forgot I was pregnant. I also felt like my bump grew and then deflated a bit which I have since found out is completely normal. xx
  • are there any first time mums on here that are coming up to 18 weeks this week and still not felt anything not even a flutter. my placeta is st the neck back. they said at my 17 week scan that she was breech but will change as constantly moving
  • ??? 
  • Hi everyone, it's been some time since we heard from you all, so we wanted to check in and see how you and your bumps are doing? 
    We would love to hear how you're getting on. 
  • yeah haven't heard much on here, have to talk on the feb one as barely anything on this one :(
  • Emma63 said:
    yeah haven't heard much on here, have to talk on the feb one as barely anything on this one :(
    Hi@Emma63, sorry it's been so quiet here - but we're so glad you found the Due in Feb thread. Maybe some peeps will pop back soon? We do hope so as we'd love to know how everyone is getting on. 
  • Helllooo! This group is so quiet isn’t it! Esp compared to the july18 one I used to be in!!!
    Emma how are you? How far along now? Xxx
  • Bobble321 said:
    Helllooo! This group is so quiet isn’t it! Esp compared to the july18 one I used to be in!!!
    Emma how are you? How far along now? Xxx
    i know right well im in the Feb 2021 and its always so active on there, don't kmow why this one is so quite and im 25+5 weeks wbu xx
  • Hi @Bobble321
    Please do come over to the Due in Feb group if you like - as Emma63 says, it's super busy over there, and we'd love you to have some company. 
  • Hi All, glad to see there is some more activity on here.

@Bobble321 how far along are you?

@Emma63 are you feeling lots of movement now?

I am 30+1 so I am starting the countdown now :) Here is baby Williams, second with his eyes open which is a bit freaky  :D - I cannot wait to meet him. Has anyone thought about names - has anyone got any good websites? 

x