Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Finally Got My BFP <3 (Transition Group For Hoping For A BFP) - Part 2

Hi everyone,

This is a new continuation thread for the Finally Got My BFP <3 (Transition Group For Hoping For A BFP), as the first thread has topped the 1k post limit.

We've posted a link to this new thread on the old thread, so hopefully everyone will be able to find it easily enough.

Replies

• @MillP No, she only did it that one time :( I got excited one morning because she had woken up at 4:45, so I thought she slept 9 hours, but turns out my husband had gotten up with her and fed her when I didn't hear her. I am so jealous of people whose babies start sleeping through the night so young. But, it definitely won't last lol babies are so back and forth with sleep, especially when they are teething. My coworkers baby has been sleeping 9-10 hours a night for the past 2 weeks and it makes me jealous, but Ellie is still hungry in the night. I am sure my coworkers baby won't sleep that long from now until forever, so I will just have to keep dealing with Ellie waking up for now lol
  • ok ladies so my dr has me coming in to check this pressure i had yesterday for about 8 hours straight.....they think its nothing but r doing it for a piece of mind
  • After an Ectopic in May I went to the Doctors today for an early scan after a positive test last week! Here it is! 5w + 3days

• @AlreadyMissingGin congrats- what a precious rainbow you have there.xxx
  • So I just realized I never posted I was pregnant here ❤ due date is this Saturday