Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Bleeding at 11 weeks

Hi all I am 11+7 weeks today.
yesterday I started bleeding for the first time since my last period. I had some cramps before hand but didn’t think anything of it.
It was very light pink and watery (sorry for graphic description) no clots at all. 
I called my GP and they said I needed to go for a scan at the Early Pregnancy Unit.  Then Kate last night i stopped bleeding had ham no pain in lower stomach. All through the night was fine too. I’m booked in for 9:30 tomorrow morning. Then late this morning I started bleeding again (same as yesterday & still no clots)
I am 23 and this is my first pregnancy, I am absolutely terrified and not sure what to do. 
Just wondering if this happened to anyone else? I’m supposed to be having my 12 week scan on 1st September ☹️ 
I’m praying all is ok 🤍

Replies

• So sorry to hear about this, I can imagine how stressful it is. I had a MC at 6 weeks and there was no mistaking it. Intense cramps, heavy bleeding with clots. The fact it's light and pink means it could be something else. Not all bleeds are bad. My sister had a very heavy bleed at 5 months but it was just a bruise on the placenta and nothing dangerous. She had a normal pregnancy after that. Fingers crossed you had good news! Good luck!