Forum home Birth clubs Due in April 2021

Feeling sick all day long!

Is anyone else feeling nauseous all day. I’m 6 weeks 4 days pregnant with my first baby and I’m feeling so bad. :(

Replies

• Yes I had this! I am currently 13+5, I felt sick almost all day from week 7-13 I'm afraid! It's easing now and I really only struggle in the evenings after dinner. If it's any consolation I was only actually sick twice in that time. For something called morning sickness I was very surprised that the only time I didn't feel sick was first thing in the morning!
  • I'm 7 weeks 1 day and feel horrendous most days so you're not alone! Just so hard to function normally at times x
  • Can’t seem to concentrate on anything and my sense of smell is heightened. Can’t stand the smell of certain things including my husband lol
  • Shiv112 said:
    Can’t seem to concentrate on anything and my sense of smell is heightened. Can’t stand the smell of certain things including my husband lol

aww poor husband! I didn't go off my husband, just lots of the things that we had been eating previously, so if he opened uncooked chicken in the kitchen I could smell it in the living room (bleurgh), cooked peas, those ready filled pastas, anything with any spice in it! I'm guessing it's a certain spice but I'm not hanging around long enough to find out which one..