Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Positive but worried- Please help!

Hello, 
I have taken two hpt, both positive. My concern is some slight cramps I'm getting, they aren't painful just annoying but I'm also passing gas more than usual. Do I need to worry? 

Replies

• Options
    Thais all sounds like normal pregnancy stuff to me but if you’re worried at all you should talk to your health professional.

congratulations on your bfp x
  • Options
    Kazam2817 said:
    Thais all sounds like normal pregnancy stuff to me but if you’re worried at all you should talk to your health professional.

congratulations on your bfp x
    Thank you, just don't really know what to expect, this is my first! Booking a doctors appointment for this week! 
  • Options
    Definitely normal. The hormones course us to bloat pass gas  sorry for tmi my bowels are on one. Minor cramping is also normal.  If at anytime it gets too much contact your Dr.  Congratulations on your bfp lovely. X
  • Options
    100% normal! With my first I had such bad cramping that I took myself to a&e 🙈🙈🙈🙈 everything was absolutely fine! Just some people feel it more. Everything is going to start stretching and making room for bubba! Congrats x
  • Options
    I’m 5 weeks pregnant and also I have cramps On and off in the day and night x totally normal , unless accompanied by any bleeding or severe pain x
  • Options
    I would get it checked with my first pregnancy i had cramps went hospital had a scan they said probably just implantation cramps but I had a miscarriage a couple of weeks after not sure if they were connected but always best to get it checked xx
  • Options
    Thank you everyone!

Cramps are less noticeable and occurring less. I'm currently only 5 weeks. I've spoken to my doctor, she said it's quite common. I have my first midwife appointment today. Somewhat nervous.

Although, I did learn something, here in New Zealand, pregnancy health care and midwifes are free!