Forum home Birth clubs Due in June 2020

Due in June 2020 - Part 2

Replies

• Congratulations @Laura_J Millie is gorgeous and thank goodness she is ok now. 
    Please do come over the June 2020 Babies thread - we'd love to see you there. 
  •  Life has been somewhat busy to post since this one arrived. 

Gosh now 9 weeks on I finally have time. Hope everyone is doing well x 
  • Gracie is now 16 weeks. 
    She was due 9th June but decided to make an appearance on 24th May! 😍
  • Wow ladies your babies are all so beautiful 😍 Marley is now 13 weeks and it’s gone so quick!! He is such a happy baby now always smiling I’m so in love!! How are you all doing xxx
  • Hey everyone! 
    Look at all those gorgeous babies 😍 hope you are all doing okay! 

Mabel was 14 weeks yesterday. How quick has this time gone! 
    Xx
  • My gosh! How quickly our babies have grown! Actually just come across this thread again and thought .... WOW all these little bubs are now running around chatting little people! How is everyone doing? Xx
  • Hey mumma87 
    I know, it’s crazy isn’t it! So lovely to have had this thread!! We’re okay, Mabel is 2 and she’s doing so well! How are you? Xx
  • Hey Georgia, I am great thankyou, aww bless her, Libbie is now 2 and a half, so scary how quickly it goes, looking back on all the baby photos of these little bubs to what they all would Look like now is amazing.. it's just flown by, are you planning anymore ? Xx
  • Aww how lovely to see this thread pop back up! 

Hope everyone and their babies are doing ok! 

All good here. Austin is full of beans 😆 it’s non-stop in our house with the two boys! 

A little pic of then and now for you:

• MillP said:
    Aww how lovely to see this thread pop back up! 

Hope everyone and their babies are doing ok! 

All good here. Austin is full of beans 😆 it’s non-stop in our house with the two boys! 

A little pic of then and now for you:

Aww, what gorgeous little boys! 💙 And look how big they both have grown! It's amazing! I know the feeling Hun with two boys and a little girl. It's full on here too! But I wouldn't change it for the world! I would love another baby but we're about to move into a new house so holding fire on that idea at the moment xx
  • That’s exciting to be moving (but stressful too I imagine)! 

I’m happy with my two, there is a tiny bit of me that would like one more but we’d have to move, change cars etc it’ll be a big change in everything for us to have more. 

Our boys are best friends too so we’re very lucky. It’s funny because Jenson is so small for his age (almost 6) and Austin is tall for his age so the physical gap between them is closing quickly! 
  • Hi ladies! 

Awww how lovely is this catching up after all this time! Our little covid babies - anyone else’s covid baby absolutely crazy? Cos my girl sure is 🤣 she’s such a character. She’s coming up 2 and a half, I can’t believe where the time has gone! Here’s a photo then&now 🥰 

• Aww bless her , they have changed so quickly, yeah moving is hard work but so exciting! The kiddies are so excited, they can't wait, xxx
  • Trying4no.2Trying4no.2 Regular
    edited Oct 21, 2022 10:58AM
    Omg iv just seen this thread pop back up in my emails :D since my first iv actually got a 6 month old aswell now haha ! My daughter is crazy too !! This is my corona baby girl born 27 June 2020 oh mumma 87 we’re also moving next month so I feel you! Currently living out of boxes haha 
  • Omg iv just seen this thread pop back up in my emails :D since my first iv actually got a 6 month old aswell now haha ! My daughter is crazy too !! This is my corona baby girl born 27 June 2020 oh mumma 87 we’re also moving next month so I feel you! Currently living out of boxes haha 
    Aww bless! Congratulations! Were moving next month too xx
  • Hi Ladies how lovely to see how all our babies gave grown Marley is coming up for 2 and a half and is such a character so loving I've had the best time wity him!! His sisters who are 12 and 13 are brilliant with him and I've just found out I'm expecting again!! I know I must be crazy but I'm only 5 weeks so early days yet!! Xx
  • Ac2984 said:
    Hi Ladies how lovely to see how all our babies gave grown Marley is coming up for 2 and a half and is such a character so loving I've had the best time wity him!! His sisters who are 12 and 13 are brilliant with him and I've just found out I'm expecting again!! I know I must be crazy but I'm only 5 weeks so early days yet!! Xx
    Aww congratulations Hun! I'm deffo going to end up having another baby, lots of pregnancy and delivery announcements making me feel broody lol xx
  • My little monster. She’s almost 2.5 years now. 
    So nice to hear from you all, congratulations to you that have had babies/pregnant and moving house, all very exciting. Glad you’re all well xx