Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC August 2020 hoping September brings a BFP✨

Replies

• Options
    @Bethanyjean would be lovely to see a BFP from you also. Hope u ladies are well x
  • Options
    @GwentonEmmy i am well thank you, still no spotting for me and i usually spot the day before AF but trying not to get my hopes up because its so disappointing xx

Quick question when testing with FMU if i wake up at 4am to pee do i have to do it then? Lately ive been waking to pee in the night xx
  • Options
    @Bethanyjean I know what you mean. I had an odd AF this month no major flow no symptoms. For the whole two days AF I changed pad 5 times. Was never a lot on the pads though. Very strange for me. So I may test at weekend incase that was implantation bleed. Was feeling sick on and off yesterday and headaches. Wake up with taste of blood a couple of times too. Tempted to go on amazon and get a first response. But by time that arrives it will be weekend and ive Tesco tests home x
  • Options
    4 am pee would be good it will be well concentrated. 
  • Options
    Good luck to all those testing today/tomorrow. Can’t wait to hear your results. I’ll be testing Friday, Af due Thursday xxx
  • Options
    Good luck to all those testing this week!! Xxx
  • Options
    Everytime i pee i dread wiping incase ive started spotting🤣
  • Options
    @Bethanyjean I was like that on the lead up to my expected AF. But u never know it could well be your month this time. 
  • Options
    Hello ladies hope everyone is well today. Good luck to everyone testing today.

I am out completely negative test this morning and am sure it will be confirmed with bloods tomorrow. Nothing new for me but after 5 failed IUI I think IVF is our o my option so we will have to wait a bit for that.

Good luck to you all going forward, I will stick around and hope to see those BFPs xxx
  • Options
    littlefiglittlefig Regular
    edited Sep 21, 2020 10:25AM
    BFN for me (Mon Eve here in NZ) ah well, a few wines and a lovely anniversary meal. Here's to next month.  

@Bethanyjean everything crossed for your BFP tomorrow xx
  • Options
    @Kazam2817 sorry about your results. Hope u get BFP in the coming months. 

@littlefig sorry about yours too but if AF not arrived yet surely still a chance. X
  • Options

Not FMU but!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    @Bethanyjean amazing line 😍 congrats!!! Xx 
  • Options
    Fab line @Bethanyjean congratulations big time xx
  • Options
    @bethanyjean awww congratulations!! Fantastic! Xxx
  • Options
    @littlefig so sorry to hear about your bfn! Enjoy your anniversary meal! Xx
  • Options
    Awww OMG congrats!! @Bethanyjean So happy for you xxx
  • Options
    Thank you all so much! Going to retest in a few days and hopefully see some progression🤞 my husband doesnt know if taken it, he wanted me to wait til tomorrow. But today ive felt abit icky and also my dishwasher smelt like wet food and made me gag🤣 so i couldnt hold off xx
  • Options
    @Kazam2817 sorry to hear you think the IUI failed. It is so hard isn’t it? You always seem so positive which is good - good luck over the next few months x

@Bethanyjean lovely bfp there congrats x 

• Options
    Sorry for the BFNs i know they are not nice to see at all xx
This discussion has been closed.