Forum home Birth clubs Due in October 2020

Due in October 2020

1101112131416»

Replies

• Hi all hope you are well. I'm due on Tues but no sign of him yet, had more tightenings though. I think I'll be late, got a sweep next Wednesday, so fingers crossed he makes an appearance soon, really want him here now xx
  • Our little fella came last night 8 days early. All natural and lasted an hour with one push ❤️ All safe and well at home. Good luck ladies!! 
  • Omg the babies are coming 😍🥰🥰🥰 I’m actually going on Monday for my c section. Your guys’ babies are absolutely beautiful 
  • Hey everyone I hope all is going well with you and the babies. I haven't posted in awhile because I actually had my daughter 14 weeks early. She was born 7/7/20 at 7:12 am weighing 1 pound 13 ounces. She still currently in the NICU but everyday she gets better and better. As of now my girl is 6 pounds 6 ounces. 
  • Well we ended up needing an emergency c-section, he’d pooped in me and his heart was not coping with my contractions 
    but we finally have our rainbow baby 🥰
  • Wow! Look at all these babies! Congratulations @Hannylou247 he is perfect - does he have a name?
    @Nicky55 we are so glad he is here safe and sound - are you home yet? And have you named him? 
    @LovelyyJas wow look at your little fighter - your daughter sounds so strong, and she has put on a great weight. How are you coping with being in hospital? 

How is everyone else doing? 
  • Look at all the precious babies congratulations everyone. @DanielleMFM thank you so much!! She is a fighter she overcame a lot I can't wait until she gets older so I can tell her everything. At first it was hard I was really devastated she came early and she wasn't coming home but I had to trust God. Even now her due date is Friday and I was hoping she comes home but she can't right now she still has more goals to achieve....but overall I'm blessed and everything is working out for our good.
  • So pleased for all you ladies who babies have arrived- it really is a special time and I hope those babies who still are to come don’t make you wait too long!! 

We have finally decided to go with Milo- we took 4 days deciding as we are both very indecisive! 

@LovelyyJas what an absolute fighter that you have- it’s amazing to see how much weight she has put on. Hope you get home soon.
  • @Hannylou247 I love his name. How many names did y'all go through before choosing that one lol? Thank you so much I'm hoping she comes home in the next 2 weeks ☺☺.
  • @LovelyyJas We went through a lot and had a top 5 then 4 and then 2 🤣🤣 What name have you chosen? We only finally made a decision as we were getting annoyed with people asking what his name was 😂 

I will keep everything crossed that you get her home soon! 
  • Hi everyone, have there been more arrivals? We'd love to hear rom you and see those little faces 😊
  • Hi everyone, we are so eager to hear how you're all doing, and if the babies are here. 
    We have set you up a brand new October 2020 Babies thread - please come on over to it, let us know how you're getting on, and we'd love to see some pics and hear your birth stories. 
    Here is the new October 2020 Babies thread - we can't wait to hear your news.